Priceline for hotels

galelynn

Has anyone used Priceline for hotels in Copenhagen lately? We will be there for 1 day pre-cruise on the 9th of September. We used Priceline in 2010 and received the Marriott. Thanks.

We also received the Marriott last year. You may want to check out the site betterbidding dot com. People post the hotels they received on Priceline and also the price they paid. I use this site whenever I am bidding.

I find Copenhagen a difficult priceline city and tend to just use Hotwire there.

There is very good inventory on your night right now.

Betterbidding shows the city center is the Admiral at $115 . Would have to move with luggage maybe 10+ minutes walking or taxi from train. This was right at the old cruise port, but not close now.

I used the crown plaza post cruise last summer. It is out, but great connection with both train and metro. They had shuttle to airport before.

Trains for sweden over the bridge and to the port and center are 2 minutes from hotel. Think they have a day pass can buy at airport.

As station closest to the ship is not served by all local trains, think you have to switch one time, but have escalators....cant remember perfectly.

Ticket machines only accept cards with chip and code. Many americans do not have. Best to get at airport as have attendant.

The orestad area is new with big shopping center right there. Crown plaza shows at $87 now. Think i paid $78 last year.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone used Priceline for hotels in Copenhagen lately? We will be there for 1 day pre-cruise on the 9th of September. We used Priceline in 2010 and received the Marriott. Thanks.

I was interested in this question for our May 16 visit.... reports were that the Marriott is no longer available in Copenhagen thru Priceline......these reports are wrong

We won the Marriott Copenhagen on Priceline two weeks ago....this was a busy time in Copenhagen....most hotels were sold out due to public holiday.

5 Star Copenhagen downtown area 210 + tax....saving of $150 p/n

Great hotel....near Tivoli,overlooking the water.

I was interested in this question for our May 16 visit.... reports were that the Marriott is no longer available in Copenhagen thru Priceline......these reports are wrong

We won the Marriott Copenhagen on Priceline two weeks ago....this was a busy time in Copenhagen....most hotels were sold out due to public holiday.

5 Star Copenhagen downtown area 210 + tax....saving of $150 p/n

Yikes

You had to bid that much ..we are use to seeing the Marriott for about $100 to $120 USD

Glad to know it is still in the running

Archived