Does Carnival have electric scooter that you can rent for your cruise?

deborah grimes

Does Carnival have electric scooters you can rent for your cruise? If not does anyone know of a place I can call to rent one in Miami? Do they have the ones that you can take a part? Thanks for all info. My brother was in a Motorcycle acc. a year ago and thinks he needs one. He can't walk long distances. His pelvic was broken into with both of his feet in juried.

Does Carnival have electric scooters you can rent for your cruise? If not does anyone know of a place I can call to rent one in Miami? Do they have the ones that you can take a part? Thanks for all info. My brother was in a Motorcycle acc. a year ago and thinks he needs one. He can't walk long distances. His pelvic was broken into with both of his feet in juried.

You have to rent directly from one of Carnival's pre-approved vendors which are :

http://www.carevacations.com

or

http://www.specialneedsatsea.com

My husband uses Care Vacations as someone mentioned. The scooter is delivered to your room, usually there when you board. Just leave it in the room when you disembark. Enjoy your cruise!

• 4 weeks later...

Take a new power strip with you for recharging the battery ever night. Be sure to reserve a modified cabin so that the scooter will fit in it. Scooters cannot be left in the hallways and there is no other place to store them. It only takes a few minutes to reserve one. And oh, take the insurance.