Royal/ regal c415

vino100

I have searched for pictures and info on this cabin , but found the pictures no longer available. Anyone stayed in this cabin who can tell me if they liked it or not ? Thanks

I have not stayed on C415. I have noticed on the deck plans that it is a connecting cabin that connects to C409. Unless there is a need for a connecting cabin I try to avoid them. The connecting door area is not insulated from noise as well as the rest of the cabin.

There is at least one review here on CC.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=535473

What sknight says makes sense, but my own view would be that its extra-large balcony makes it attractive. As for pictures, it would look the same as most of the Royal/Regal mini suites. And you can finds dozens of those via a Google images search.

Jim

I have not stayed on C415. I have noticed on the deck plans that it is a connecting cabin that connects to C409. Unless there is a need for a connecting cabin I try to avoid them. The connecting door area is not insulated from noise as well as the rest of the cabin.

Welcome Neighbor. They only connect between the balconies, not between the rooms, so don't worry. You also have to have the room steward open the door from both sides. Beside, if you are talking about the May 4 sailing, we have C409 believe it or not!