B2B on Riviera and new to Oceania

Rami077

We are doing our first B2B on Oceania although we have taken other ocean and river cruises. My question is about the airfare. Should we expect a break in the price because they are only flying us to Europe and back once while we are paying for two cruises? We are new to Oceania and have not seen this question before on the boards.

Thank you for any guidance you can give.

We are doing our first B2B on Oceania although we have taken other ocean and river cruises. My question is about the airfare. Should we expect a break in the price because they are only flying us to Europe and back once while we are paying for two cruises? We are new to Oceania and have not seen this question before on the boards.

Yes, the Oceania Air will be customized to your situation.

To phrase it in the broadest sense, there will be a credit for any unused portion.

Alternatively, should you prefer to make your own Airline Arrangements, there will be a corresponding reduction to your Cruise Fare.

Edited by StanandJim

Yes, you get a full credit for not using air for one cruise. Whatever the air credit is for your cruise will deducted.

I'm in the same situation as you on an upcoming cruise. We get a credit of 450 per person for each cruise for a total of 1800 between the two cruises. Yours should be similar as ours is a flight to Italy and back.

This could change if you do a deviation(flying in a day or more early, and/or leaving a day or more late) and also if your departure/arrival airport is not one of the "included" gateways.

Edited by ORV