Forget E-docs!!

hilary732

:rolleyes:Long Story Short:

1. My Travel agent told me that she would excpet my docs to arrive 2 weeks prior. 2. For some reason I decide to go online and do my express check in and stuff (and sign up for the amazing evening). 3. I ask my Travel Agent where my documents are. 4. She calls to find out, and since I printed out my E-docs, they dont mail the other ones. 5. She asks them to send the printed documents anyway.

Folks, what got sent is just so pretty and awesome, and just what I needed to get even more excited about the trip. A full color brochure, with our names printed out on the front, our color/sticky luggage tags in the middle, and a beautiful keepsake from my trip. The name on the cover made me feel very special. (I know, stupid, right?)

I know the Edocs are so much easier, but the printed document is really nice to have. So happy that my Travel agent decided to order the book (even though I screwed up, and did it all online). If your travel agent gives you the choice, I strongly suggest you get paper docs.

:rolleyes:Long Story Short:

1. My Travel agent told me that she would excpet my docs to arrive 2 weeks prior. 2. For some reason I decide to go online and do my express check in and stuff (and sign up for the amazing evening). 3. I ask my Travel Agent where my documents are. 4. She calls to find out, and since I printed out my E-docs, they dont mail the other ones. 5. She asks them to send the printed documents anyway.

Folks, what got sent is just so pretty and awesome, and just what I needed to get even more excited about the trip. A full color brochure, with our names printed out on the front, our color/sticky luggage tags in the middle, and a beautiful keepsake from my trip. The name on the cover made me feel very special. (I know, stupid, right?)

I know the Edocs are so much easier, but the printed document is really nice to have. So happy that my Travel agent decided to order the book (even though I screwed up, and did it all online). If your travel agent gives you the choice, I strongly suggest you get paper docs.

Apart from the luggage tags you have to make, that is the same document as we download as edocs though - well it certainly is in the UK - if you download your online check in form that is the smaller document

Same exact document! Except the printed one is pretty, color, hard stock, and a souvineer. (I might have spelled that wrong....)

Just a happy camper!

Save the mean complaining stuff for the other threads! I'm headed to vacation!.

I believe there's a charge for the mailed version of the booklet (I know there is at Celebrity), so you may wish to keep that in mind, or inquire about any fee before ordering the paper docs. Hope this helps !