A question for Bonnie

scorpio123456

What is the latest time you can arrive at dock before departure and be allowed to sail.

Why I ask I have a flight on day of departure and need to know if I have enough time to get to ship in time.

Thanks

I am not Bonnie... ;-)

but this is the link to Azamara's website answering your question

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/after-booking/helpful-information/boarding-procedures

You (and your guests) must board the ship at least 90 minutes prior to our scheduled departure time. If you fail to check in at least 90 minutes before our scheduled departure, this constitutes a "no-show" and will result in an automatic cancellation of your booking and assessment of cancellation charges. For those voyages departing from ports outside the United States, please check boarding procedures and departure times in your Guest Ticket Booklet.

I am not Bonnie... ;-)

but this is the link to Azamara's website answering your question

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/after-booking/helpful-information/boarding-procedures

You (and your guests) must board the ship at least 90 minutes prior to our scheduled departure time. If you fail to check in at least 90 minutes before our scheduled departure, this constitutes a "no-show" and will result in an automatic cancellation of your booking and assessment of cancellation charges. For those voyages departing from ports outside the United States, please check boarding procedures and departure times in your Guest Ticket Booklet.

Thanks for this, it also says further on you can request a later time and I just wanted to know if it's possible and how to go about it. The port I am leaving from is Iatanbal.

Regards

Thanks for this, it also says further on you can request a later time and I just wanted to know if it's possible and how to go about it. The port I am leaving from is Iatanbal.

Regards

Hello Scorpio123456,

The rule is that on the day of departure you must check-in no later than 90-minutes prior to departure time.

The Late Arrivals section is in reference to joining the ship later in the cruise, i.e., Day 2, Day 3, etc.

Either way, you/your agent should notify the Reservations Department to put a note in your records that you are arriving the same day. This will alert the ship to what is happening, though it will not delay the ship's departure time.

P.S. I haven't flown into Istanbul in years and cannot remember the distance from airport to port. I'm sure someone on this forum knows exactly ;)

Bonnie

Where are you flying from (Europe, US?) and what time is your flight scheduled to arrive in Istanbul? It is 90 minutes prior to departure in most places.

What is your next port? Make sure you have alternate flight schedules figured out in case you miss the ship.