Bloody Ceasars?? Clamato Juice

big bro

Wondering if Norwegian, specifically Escape, carries Clamato Juice and Bloody Ceasar Mix? And please don't say that Bloody Marys are the same thing...;-) They don't compare! :)

Had caesars on the Breakaway last spring - when ordering I made sure to ask if they actually had clamato juice. :)

The Caesar (and it's sibling, the Spicy Caesar) and Ginger Beef - Calgary's contributions to the culinary world...

And for those of you who are wondering, a Caesar is to a Bloody Mary as a diamond is to a cubic zirconia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(cocktail)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_beef

Edited by Maddysdaddy

As a Canadian, I'd be curious about this as well. On our RCCL cruise last year the champagne bar actually did have a handful of cans of Mott's Clamato from a Rock & Roll charter cruise the week before that was full of Canadians. Here's hoping our Getaway has some as well, there's nothing like a well-garnished Caesar for breakfast after a night of cocktails.

The jade did not have Clamato the two weeks we were on it.....we asked at most bars!

Dang! I am a Bloody Mary drinker and I would love to try a Ceasar. I will be on the Jade and if they don't have Clamato, then I would love to know if they have Zing Zang.

or else Clamato mixed with beer.

I'd never seen that until I went to law school in Saskatchewan and saw that everyone from there seemed to drink nothing but Pilsner with a shot of Clamato poured into it. I think they called it a "Red Eye", but I may have the name wrong.

I'd never seen that until I went to law school in Saskatchewan and saw that everyone from there seemed to drink nothing but Pilsner with a shot of Clamato poured into it. I think they called it a "Red Eye", but I may have the name wrong.

I'm not sure what it was called, but I had it first while visiting a friend in Edmonton, then again in Vancouver. I prefer the Bloody Caesar over the beer drink, but both served their purpose. :D

2 years ago on the Epic, there wasn't Clamato to be found. Last year on Oasis, the bartender in the Solarium knew what I was looking for and retrieved some from some deep, dark place of the ship. Can was a little rusty, but he kept the bar stocked for me the rest of the week.

I will be one happy cruiser if I can have a Caesar in the morning on the Escape!

We were on the escape earlier in January and they did have Clamato juice. We found that the best cesares were made by one of the female bartenders at the atrium bar or at o'shehans. All others didn't use enough Clamato. Btw we are from Canada.

• 3 weeks later...

Update - Just got off the Breakaway and Clamato was hit or miss. We might have had better luck if we'd ordered directly at the bar more often - a lot of the waiters had no idea what we were talking about! :)

• 1 month later...