On line check in

Yeah can do but can't check in till Sunday as that is 2 weeks before. Just wanted to get it all done at home and then just email them to work to get printed :) ill try it and see what happens..

Plus thinking for the return journey rather than queuing on the boat I could get someone at home to check us in and then get them to email it to me so I can print it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think it will let us as our inbound flight is 4 weeks later? That's what I read from one of the other links? :(

Hi lovecruise22

Please don't say that. The thought of having to queue up to use computers on a ship's computer does not fill me with excitement.:( I have better things to do on my holiday.:eek:

Only two weeks to go. The cases come out of the loft this weekend. See you onboard with your squash'd.;):D

:)

I'm sure we do have to which is why I'm hoping that they email you them as gonna get someone at home to do it and then I can just log on to print them :)

Gonna get our cases down this weekend, really cannot wait now! Clothes are all hung up just got to put them in :) roll on 6th April!

I was on Dream 9th March when there was chaos regarding printing boarding cards.

One could queue in the library and use the ship's terminals which were very slow and kept breaking down, use wi-fi on shore and Reception would then print them off or (as one couple who did this told us), go to Reception and refuse to do either....and Reception did it and delivered their boarding cards to their cabin. :);)

Hope you have a fantastic time. :)