Who here has a Canon D10 (or possibly other models) that would like free stuff?

mitsugirly

I use to have 2 Canon D10's that both stopped working a few years ago. I still have the "stuff" from them...2 batteries (one of the originals and 1 I purchased as a back up because you can never have enough batteries when cruising), the 2 chargers, the solutions Disk, manuals and 2 of the RCA plugs and even the original box.

I would love to see someone who needs and wants them have them. I have no use for them anymore since my camera's stopped working and I have converted over to the Olympus Tough cameras a few years ago.

I would hate to just throw them away/dispose of the items and would much rather pass them along to all the wonderful people that have helped me so much on these forums.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. :)

Sorry to hear yours didn't last :( I've had one for years that still works, so if your offer still stands, I'd love to have extra stuff :)

Tracy

Yep, still up for grabs. :D email me mitsubishigirl19 hotmail

Sorry to hear yours didn't last :( I've had one for years that still works, so if your offer still stands, I'd love to have extra stuff :)

Tracy

I still use mine as well in fact I bought a new Nikon a year ago and went back to the Cannon D10. I like it much better in the water, too much sun reelection with the Nikon for me in the glass. I could not see what I was taking a picture of even with turning the brightness up. I do like the Nikon out of the water but then I bought it specifically for snorkeling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I still use mine as well in fact I bought a new Nikon a year ago and went back to the Cannon D10. I like it much better in the water, too much sun reelection with the Nikon for me in the glass. I could not see what I was taking a picture of even with turning the brightness up. I do like the Nikon out of the water but then I bought it specifically for snorkeling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So do you need any "extra" parts as well? I have not had anyone contact me yet.

Yep, still up for grabs. :D email me mitsubishigirl19 hotmail

Hi There

I'm not sure if I entered it wrong but my computer won't send to your email address you provided. I put the @ and the .com in the correct places too.

Tracy

Hi There

I'm not sure if I entered it wrong but my computer won't send to your email address you provided. I put the @ and the .com in the correct places too.

Tracy

Never had any problems before and I'm receiving email daily. What's yours and I'll send you one.

Kim,

Did you have issues with your D10 leaking? Or did they just stop working? I bought a D20 based on your reviews of the D10 about 2 years ago. Absolutely love the underwater pictures compared to my Fuji! Unfortunately on our cruise 2 weeks ago, the camera flooded. All my pics were safe, but we had to buy a new camera on the ship; unfortunately all they had was Fuji. Still don't like the pictures!

I am not sure if I should try to get Canon to fix it. Did you try that route? I could count the number of times I used the camera on 2 hands. Frustrating when the camera was $300 when I bought it!

Thanks

Lauri

Kim,

Did you have issues with your D10 leaking? Or did they just stop working? I bought a D20 based on your reviews of the D10 about 2 years ago. Absolutely love the underwater pictures compared to my Fuji! Unfortunately on our cruise 2 weeks ago, the camera flooded. All my pics were safe, but we had to buy a new camera on the ship; unfortunately all they had was Fuji. Still don't like the pictures!

I am not sure if I should try to get Canon to fix it. Did you try that route? I could count the number of times I used the camera on 2 hands. Frustrating when the camera was $300 when I bought it!

Thanks

Lauri

No, I never had any problems with either one of my cameras leaking (thank goodness). There was one time that the screen became "foggy" looking, but it cleared right up after being out of the water for about 15 minutes.

It just completely stopped working. Wouldn't turn on or anything. :( I really liked the D10 too, as you know. I liked it so much I bought 2 and they both went out.

I have since moved on to Olympus Tough and like them even better. I have noticed a big improvement with the picture quality. It just seems like the pictures are clearer and pop more. I also love the settings a lot more. They have a neat "tilt shift" feature built in to it which I'm in love with. :D

I purchased the first Olympus while on a cruise for a 2nd camera when my Canon went out and I had forgotten my battery charger for the Canon at home. The when my 2nd Canon went out, my next cruise I purchased another Olympus Tough. :p

Thank goodness my cameras went out THE WEEK I returned from our cruises. At least they lasted during the cruise.

Thanks Kim! I will definitely look at the Olympus Tough if my new Fuji does not work out! Which of your reviews have underwater pics using the Olympus? I will have to check it out. Thanks again, Lauri