Escape shopping

I did not see what you would be shopping for?

Watches? Booze? Cigs? Gold by the foot? Art?

Yea, they have shopping. They work hard to get as much money as possible. Are they values better than Walmart or your local store? Hard to say.

We will be on our first NCL cruise in 39 days on the Escape! So used to Carnival and Disney, I'm curious how the shopping is on the Escape? Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

We didn't feel the shops on the Escape offered much special other than a few Guy Harvey (artist for the hull art) items. Typical watch & jewelry store, cosmetic and fragrance shop, daily "specials" in the hallway between the shops.

We will be on our first NCL cruise in 39 days on the Escape! So used to Carnival and Disney, I'm curious how the shopping is on the Escape? Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

I have been on the Escape three times and I rarely find anything to shop for. I try really hard! The selection of clothing is small and the 2 designer shops they have aren't really my thing. I am more of a Talbots/Ann Taylor shopper. Carolina Herrera (spelling?) is a high end store- I think one of the purses I looked at was 1k. Anyway St. Thomas has a great shopping area if you are looking for Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, perfume, make up, etc. They also have some bargain shopping- the rum cakes were pretty good!