Air Lingus & Connecting Flight: Help

zlato

Wife and I plan to tour Scotland and Ireland next year. We would appreciate any thoughts regarding this airline (business class). Also, I noted that our flight would need to fly from the U.S. to Dublin and then take a connecting flight to Glasgow, Scotland. The listing indicates that the Dublin to Glasgow flight is operated by Stoddard Air. Is this the same "Stoddard Air" which is having some financial problems including the probability of bankruptcy? What other airlines would you recommend? Any advice would be appreciated.

Wife and I plan to tour Scotland and Ireland next year. We would appreciate any thoughts regarding this airline (business class). Also, I noted that our flight would need to fly from the U.S. to Dublin and then take a connecting flight to Glasgow, Scotland. The listing indicates that the Dublin to Glasgow flight is operated by Stoddard Air. Is this the same "Stoddard Air" which is having some financial problems including the probability of bankruptcy? What other airlines would you recommend? Any advice would be appreciated.
Where are you flying from, and would flying into Edinburgh rather than Glasgow be acceptable?

Stobbart Air is a franchisee of Aer Lingus and operates as Aer Lingus Regional. The planes are in Aer Lingus colours and operate using Aer lingus flight numbers (EIN).

Aer Lingus business is a reasonable product. They are in the process of updating the interiors of the business class cabins. I would prefer EI to United or US airways.

Note that United fly directly to Edinburgh from Newark, so you could fly to Newark and then directly to Edinburgh.

Note that United fly directly to Edinburgh from Newark, so you could fly to Newark and then directly to Edinburgh.
Also American now flies nonstop from JFK to Edinburgh and from Philly to Glasgow. You'd be in first class to EWR/JFK/PHL and business class over the pond; with Aer Lingus you'd be in crunch coach for the DUB-GLA leg.