Singapore: Pre-cruise, what area for young adults?

mrsfuzzmo

My good friend is cruising out of Singapore on her Honeymoon. They are looking to stay in Singapore (either in the city or Sentosa) for 2-3 days pre-cruise. Looking for fun for two 25 year olds. They are adventurous, but would like to be near some fun, so they don't have to cab everywhere.

Thoughts?

My good friend is cruising out of Singapore on her Honeymoon. They are looking to stay in Singapore (either in the city or Sentosa) for 2-3 days pre-cruise. Looking for fun for two 25 year olds. They are adventurous, but would like to be near some fun, so they don't have to cab everywhere.

Thoughts?

I am staying on Sentosa due to the beach and maybe Universal studios.. night life is all over. .think maybe around hte marrina area where the statue is.

Look also at the Clarke Quay area - lots of nightlife here and Chinatown nextdoor

Public Transport is so good and cheap including taxis that travelling around is very easy so no matter where you stay most areas are accessible with a very short time.

Clarke Quay is definately a lively place for those wanting fun. Also close by is Robertson Quay with some fabulous restaurants lining the Singapore river.

Don't discount the Arab Quater with some trendy restaurants and bars as has Holland Park. All areas are easy to get to by MRT or taxi both of which are cheap, clean and plentiful.

Just search these areas on trip advisor to see whats on offer.

Have fun:D

Edited by wangeling gal

• 2 weeks later...