New Concierge Class Benefits Question

Luvcrusn

Our last cruise on Connie in Feb. was before the new Concierge benefits. We've seen another thread answering our questions about the embarkation day luncheon, but we were wondering whether the new "Exclusive Destination Seminar" had been experienced by any and if it was worthwhile. Also listed as a New feature was Concierge assistance at embarkation. What do they do for you? We've always had no problems, (except for the day FLL experienced a tornado the morning of embarkation and wiped out power to the terminal!)since Concierge gets priority embarkation and we have CC benefits that aid as well. No biggie, just pre-cruise curiosity. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing. We are in the concierge class for the first time on our next cruise. Looking forward to the pillow menu most of all :)

Make sure you ask you room steward for pillow choice. First time we did Concierge (and every time since) we were expecting a physical menu. Never have seen one, but when you ask, they will tell you the choices. We like the molded memory foam, we're both allergic to a lot of things and we have those at home and love them.

I found this info online. Here's the link

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11025396_CEL_ConciergeClass.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for trying, but I followed the link and it doesn't have any info about the 2 new things offered. Just wondering if anyone had experience with those 2new Concierge features and opinions.

Thanks for trying Phillygirl (BTW I'm a Philly girl too). But this just lists the new benefits. I'm hoping to hear from a CC member that's experienced them. Like I said, no biggie, just curious. I've looked over the X website and have seen what they have on there, want real life experience reviews to see if these are worth trying or not.:)

We just got off the Constellation sailing in Concierge class. The concierge was at the beginning of the line at embarkation and introduced herself and gave us a card with her contact info and hours. We are pretty self-sufficient so we do not use a concierge, however I often saw her at her desk during the day and many people were using her services. As to the "destination seminar" I never saw anything regarding one.

We just got off the Constellation sailing in Concierge class. The concierge was at the beginning of the line at embarkation and introduced herself and gave us a card with her contact info and hours. We are pretty self-sufficient so we do not use a concierge, however I often saw her at her desk during the day and many people were using her services. As to the "destination seminar" I never saw anything regarding one.

Thanks. We are also. Don't know if the concierge on the Constellation is still Elaria, but she was there when we sailed Connie in February. She was awesome. I filled out a mid-cruise questionnaire we found in our stateroom asking for comments. I complemented several of the crew who had been outstanding and then, in the section asking how they could make our cruise better, I make an offhand comment suggesting that they could have hair dryers that didn't require the button to be held to allow airflow. I said for passengers with long hair it was difficult. Not a biggie, since I had my own. The next day my cabin phone rang. It was the concierge thanking me for my comments and then telling me that she had checked all over the ship, including Royal Suites and there were no other types of dryers. Then she offered me the use of her personal hair dryer for the remainder of the cruise! Wow! I thanked her and told her I had my own, but I was blown away (no pun intended) by her thoughtfulness and generosity. Who said customer service was on the decline?!

I was curious about the Destination Seminar. Wonder if it's like the pillow menu that only exists if you ask for it!:rolleyes: