the pg flu

Tattoo boy

Hey Motu,

Well the flu got me again. I just sent the deposit in.

It will be next year 06/10/2015 I haven't told the bw yet,soooooo we will

see how that goes

Any chance you could go?:)

Tat -

Oh, NOW you've done it! Wait until I tell my BW! Did you use the excuse that Europe is closed again?

Not sure how we will pull off two sailings within two months (we are on the TM in August), but we will sharpen our pencil (and check for change under the couch cushions) and see what we can do.

~Motu

Tat,

Why don't you join us on the TM?

Steve and Tat we will be on Azamara before on the north cape itinerary. Why not join us there too? I know it's no Tahiti but the Edinburgh to Copenhagen itinerary is really good. Please confess to your BW that Europe is NOT closed.

Will miss you both this Sept. Will keep a seat at the bar for you. Karen says 1 cabin is now available. Unfortunately PGC wants next repeaters cruise jan or Feb 2017 in FP. I did try for July.....maybe you will be on Sabbatical then, Steve.

Hi,M&

Can not make it on theTM this year

This will be the 8th on the pg( I think its the 8th) and one on the windstar.

Every year I tell the bw that it will be the last,but guess what

I lied. Every year we meet great people both young and old.

I wish I could get this flu out of my system because it is costing a

lot of money

Hi,M&

Can not make it on theTM this year

This will be the 8th on the pg( I think its the 8th) and one on the windstar.

Every year I tell the bw that it will be the last,but guess what

I lied. Every year we meet great people both young and old.

I wish I could get this flu out of my system because it is costing a

lot of money

Face facts TAT - you love the flu. As for me any excuse will do.

Your poor BW how she has to suffer!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you lovely people,

How are you all? This time last year we were packed and ready to go off to L.A. and then the magnificent P.G.

Since then we went to Barbados for some sun in January, you have to if you live this far north in the UK, our skin isn't just white it is translucent in the winter.

We went to Vegas in May for Steve's 50th and came back considerably poorer than we were when we went! So no surprise trip on the PG for us this year!

In September we are driving to northern France to "do" WW1 battlefields. Lucky me.

Yes Tattoo, it is me, Vivienne, and not himself.

We often think of the laughs we had Gerry. Sadly not so many memories of you Motu given the circumstances. Nancy was always good company though.

So when is your next collective tour? When are you coming to Croatia? And Gerry, admit it now, you took his bloody flip flops, didn't you? :D

Hi you lovely people,

How are you all? This time last year we were packed and ready to go off to L.A. and then the magnificent P.G.

Since then we went to Barbados for some sun in January, you have to if you live this far north in the UK, our skin isn't just white it is translucent in the winter.

We went to Vegas in May for Steve's 50th and came back considerably poorer than we were when we went! So no surprise trip on the PG for us this year!

In September we are driving to northern France to "do" WW1 battlefields. Lucky me.

Yes Tattoo, it is me, Vivienne, and not himself.

We often think of the laughs we had Gerry. Sadly not so many memories of you Motu given the circumstances. Nancy was always good company though.

So when is your next collective tour? When are you coming to Croatia? And Gerry, admit it now, you took his bloody flip flops, didn't you? :D

How flip flops get bloody ......... :eek:

flipflop_zps747f69bc.jpg

These are Barbados sharks ............ in FP their like babies :p

Edited by Tikiintahiti

Circus Girl...Mrs. Tat & I are doing great! Getting ready to go on the PG, June 2015. My bags are packed and my bw is going to have me committed!!!

No, I didn't steal the flip-flops, the last time I saw them they were on a BIG Tahitian woman!

The flu is really bad this time...I am sitting by the pool sipping pina coladas and listening to the Gauguines CD!

Sorry you can't make the next cruise with us. Guess we'll have to find a couple Brits to take your place. Do you think we can talk the Queen into coming? If she does I'll buy her some good "ole American" flip-flops!!!

Yeah, I wasn't much fun was I? Although sometime I do need to put down into words the saga of the emergency water taxi ride from Tahaa to Raiatea (and what they laughingly refer to as an airport). It is pretty funny now, but it wasn't much fun with a kidney stone.:eek:

Nancy said that last summer didn't count, so she made me take her back over New Years (thanks TravelGuard!).

We ARE booked on the TM Croatia Reunion sailing the first week in August 2015. We might also need to find the pennies to pay for the PG in June if Tattoo and his BW are going.

Edited by MotuIslander

Circus Girl...Mrs. Tat & I are doing great! Getting ready to go on the PG, June 2015. My bags are packed and my bw is going to have me committed!!!

No, I didn't steal the flip-flops, the last time I saw them they were on a BIG Tahitian woman!

The flu is really bad this time...I am sitting by the pool sipping pina coladas and listening to the Gauguines CD!

Sorry you can't make the next cruise with us. Guess we'll have to find a couple Brits to take your place. Do you think we can talk the Queen into coming? If she does I'll buy her some good "ole American" flip-flops!!!

Hope you saw my other reply. I'm not good at this message board. Moving on...... what is a BW?

Yeah, I wasn't much fun was I? Although sometime I do need to put down into words the saga of the emergency water taxi ride from Tahaa to Raiatea (and what they laughingly refer to as an airport). It is pretty funny now, but it wasn't much fun with a kidney stone.:eek:

Nancy said that last summer didn't count, so she made me take her back over New Years (thanks TravelGuard!).

We ARE booked on the TM Croatia Reunion sailing the first week in August 2015. We might also need to find the pennies to pay for the PG in June if Tattoo and his BW are going.

Your wife is one of the most gracious women I have ever met.... so take the girl back on PG in 2015.

Let us know when you are going to be in Croatia. We are doing our "big" holiday in January in 2015 but we still haven't made plans for our "cheeky" break in the summer, so there is the possibility we could arrange a break in one of your ports of call. Would be great to meet up again and meet the real you. :-) and see the lovely Nancy. CG

Your wife is one of the most gracious women I have ever met.... so take the girl back on PG in 2015.

Let us know when you are going to be in Croatia. We are doing our "big" holiday in January in 2015 but we still haven't made plans for our "cheeky" break in the summer, so there is the possibility we could arrange a break in one of your ports of call. Would be great to meet up again and meet the real you. :-) and see the lovely Nancy. CG

Circus girl,

We never did meet but if you do come to Croatia when we are there Motu or I will arrange for you to come on board the Tere Moana if you like. It's a cute little ship.

Beagle! Let us know where you are headed and if you get anywhere near to us in Blackpool.

We are only getting as far as London. We are going on a cruise that leaves from Dover. We'll be flying back through Heathrow on Sept. 9, so we are staying in London for 4 days post cruise.

Circus girl,

We never did meet but if you do come to Croatia when we are there Motu or I will arrange for you to come on board the Tere Moana if you like. It's a cute little ship.

Thanks Emdee. I know we never met but it was due to you that Steve and I ended up on the PG, so a big thanks to you. Let us know your dates and which ports and you never know. It would be nice to have a look on the TM.

Thanks Emdee. I know we never met but it was due to you that Steve and I ended up on the PG, so a big thanks to you. Let us know your dates and which ports and you never know. It would be nice to have a look on the TM.

I may have misplaced your email so I will leave that to Motu. The Captain and Hotel Director are very gracious and am sure will welcome you. With a small ship there is very little bureaucracy.