ICE fashions - anyone?

Hi

Noticed threads for Air, Earth and Fire but nothing for Ice. is anyone out there an Ice?

I have checked all the "tones" etc and I am pretty sure I am ice - except I do not look good in any way shape or form in any shade of pink and the most compliments I get are when I wear orange!!!

Very confusing! Anybody else who doesn't really fit into their supposed category? :confused:

Alison

I'm definitely an ice. I fit the profile exactly. I hope some other Ice Queens respond. I wear all the vibrant jewel tones and get great compliments when I wear fuchsia or hot pink. I make sure the undertone of my clothes are blue-based and they seem to work. Once I figured this out, my wardrobe all seems to blend and mix and match.

Margee

Ice here too.

Am a Deep Winter Ice if you research the 12 seasons as mentioned on the Earth thread. That's why some Ice colours may not be your faves. I wear vibrant colours better, some pale pinks, for instance, look just okay on me, but would look fab on another type of Winter:) person.

Interesting! Definitely black, white, grey, green, lemon, orange and turquoise for me.

Used to be able to wear red and pink but not now - wonder if it's because my hair is now completely white? By the way can recommend White Hot products for white/ grey hair. They're really good.

Look forward to more colour ideas.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am a classic Ice - I look great in black - which is great for cruises since black is readily available and is so travel friendly and always makes for a great evening look. I love true red and other jewel tones such as sapphire. Pinks are good IF I get the right shade. The great thing is that it is easy to build a wardrobe around black with the other colors as accents

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm bored with my formal wear and need to update. Since I only wear my formal stuff on cruises, it is all 5-10 years old. It is all in good shape, but I'm just bored! I'm thinking of buying another dress since I'll have 10 formal nights this year and next. Please help me rationalize the expense.

I'm thinking of at least a new pair of palazzo pants instead of my black long skirt. But that is not too exciting. I really want a new gown, but can't justify it.

Buying new stuff for a cruise is so much fun. I think I may look at what's out there, but I don't have high hopes.

Have any of my sister ice queens got any good ideas? [emoji6][emoji6]

Margee

Interesting! Definitely black' date=' white, grey, green, lemon, orange and turquoise for me.

Used to be able to wear red and pink but not now - wonder if it's because my hair is now completely white? By the way can recommend White Hot products for white/ grey hair. They're really good.

Look forward to more colour ideas.

Cheers :)[/quote']

Where do you get the White Hot products? I've looked a couple of places & can't find it

Well, I'm bored with my formal wear and need to update. Since I only wear my formal stuff on cruises, it is all 5-10 years old. It is all in good shape, but I'm just bored! I'm thinking of buying another dress since I'll have 10 formal nights this year and next. Please help me rationalize the expense.

I'm thinking of at least a new pair of palazzo pants instead of my black long skirt. But that is not too exciting. I really want a new gown, but can't justify it.

Buying new stuff for a cruise is so much fun. I think I may look at what's out there, but I don't have high hopes.

Margee

How about a beaded open jacket with different colored silk tanks - it'd look great with the new palazzo pants. Melody

I think I am an Ice! My hair is white so bright, jewel tones look great on me, teal, royal blue, magenta, darker pinks, black, purple. Red not so good and neither is white. But an ecru isn't bad.

These colors have been popular but I think looking at some of the fall colors, they are going black and browns. I like black for pants, so neutral, but for shirts and sweaters I like color, especially in the winter.

I thought ecru was not an Ice color? I don't wear ecru, only pure white. Ecru seems to "drab" my skin tone. Also, I have a hard time with red because it can have yellow undertones. I can wear red with blue undertones, but I have to be careful. I have some magenta things that I wear instead of red. I works for me.

Margee

Margee

Check e-bay and consignment shops. You can find some really good deals o nformalwear

I think I am an Ice! My hair is white so bright, jewel tones look great on me, teal, royal blue, magenta, darker pinks, black, purple. Red not so good and neither is white. But an ecru isn't bad.

These colors have been popular but I think looking at some of the fall colors, they are going black and browns. I like black for pants, so neutral, but for shirts and sweaters I like color, especially in the winter.

Red can be tricky because of undertones (every palette has its own red shades). This is true of most colors. Ice's red has blue undertones. If you can't do white and prefer ecru, you may not be an Ice.