When do I turn Gold?

We are booked for an upcoming 7 day cruise and we need 6 more days to qualify for "Gold." I am not sure, do we we get a gold card/add'l perks at the beginning of this cruise or will it be applied on the next cruise to follow...?

What are the perks of being gold? We are gold, we get gold cards...but what else should we be expecting? Thanks!:D

Gold/Plat/Diamond party

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

What are the perks of being gold? We are gold, we get gold cards...but what else should we be expecting? Thanks!:D

Members-only offers

Member e-newsletter

Complimentary beverage at Seaday Brunch (on ships where brunch is not available,

complimentary beverage at breakfast or lunch

in Main Dining Room)

Gold, Platinum and Diamond VIFP Party

on 5+ day sailings

(featuring complimentary drinks and appetizers)

Gold VIFP pin, presented upon entry into Gold level

Edited by RWolver672

If I am Gold (or will be on this cruise), but DH isn't can he still come to the VIFP party with me?

This is the source of many debates here, believe it or not. Technically the invitation is only for the person listed. FWIW I say bring him along. I doubt he'll be prevented from entering.

I'm happy to see they are still doing this~ I have 60 points right now and we are looking at doing the 15 day cruise to Hawaii, which would give me the 75 I need to be platinum! Oh wow, just checked the perks, 12+ day cruises get 5 bags of laundry, very helpful!

Edited by Alliezona09

You should be GOLD for the that cruise. I have 19, and am taking a 6 day cruise so it won't be until the final day that is 25, but as soon as accessed my booking online it shows that I am Gold for the cruise. Not very many additional perks that I know of, but still cool.