Question about two-person excursions

If an excursion involves a two-person vehicle or other device, like a kayak, and you want to take the excursion alone, would they pair you with another person, or not?

I'm looking at excursions for our upcoming Mariner trip, with great ports in the southern Caribbean that involve the water, mostly. I love the water, and all water activities, David not so much. Looking at several glass-bottomed kayak tours and I'm wondering about this issue.

Wendy, I would think it depends on the excursion, whether two people are required, whether it's a free or extra cost activity, and if there is an odd number of people. :p

Seriously, I've only been on one excursion that I can remember where we didn't go at capacity (4x4 excursion in Corfu), we had several 4-person vehicles going with 2 or 3 people in them. But something like a kayak tour, I don't know how they'd do those. Wish I had an answer.

Yes, they will definitely pair you up with another single. We have been on several excursions where it was a 4 person vehicle. They paired us up with another couple every time. And we have met some of our favorite cruise buddies that way.