Golden TV's

SwimCarrie

Hi gang,

I asked this same question a few months ago...hoping things have changed. Does the Golden have the On Demand feature on the stateroom TV's yet? (oh please, oh please, oh please!) lol. Like, can you choose what movie you want to see and start it right then?

Thanks,

SwimCarrie

Edited by SwimCarrie

Hi gang,

I asked this same question a few months ago...hoping things have changed. Does the Golden have the On Demand feature on the stateroom TV's yet? (oh please, oh please, oh please!) lol. Like, can you choose what movie you want to see and start it right then?

Thanks,

SwimCarrie

No not yet.

Like, can you choose what movie you want to see and start it right then?

No not yet.

On ship's with the new On Demand entertainment system you can choose your movie or program and pause, stop and to restart later.

Edited by Astro Flyer

On ship's with the new On Demand entertainment system you can choose your movie or program and pause, stop and to restart later.

Do you happen to know just a few of the older movies they had for viewing? I'm thinking they must be 20 or 30 year old flicks and not something more recent. :rolleyes:

Do you happen to know just a few of the older movies they had for viewing? I'm thinking they must be 20 or 30 year old flicks and not something more recent. :rolleyes:

On the Royal Princess in October the day after a movie was on MUTS it was available on the On Demand TV system. There were many movies we had not seen & dozens of options plus TV programming. Unfortunately that was 10 months ago so I do not recall what movies & programming was available. We cruised the Med & they had Princess produced historical presentations on the ports with a UCLA professor.

Not on the Golden, just off August 9 th., sounds like a great idea if you spend a lot of time in your cabin. We didn't in Alaska.

It's still a great system to be able to start & stop a movie each evening so you don't have to begin watching it from different points each day. It's not like people spend the whole day watching movies. :D