Website

dinosaurdem

I thoroughly enjoy cruising with Celebrity and Azamara and I am looking forward to an upcoming cruise on Oceania. Celebrity's website is periodically dysfunctional and Oceania is frequently just not available. Princess, while not as enjoyable for us, seems to have a very functional IT staff. Anyone got a clue as to why? As far as I know, Celebrity has very little in house support. What about Oceania?

I cannot comment on the other lines but it is very rare I have a problem with Oceania's website

They have had a very times when they were doing upgrades that the site is down or funky

Mike Moore & his team are very hands on & seem to try to help as much as possible here where there are issues

They were working on the site last week so maybe that is when you were looking ??

You can always send him an email to mmoore@oceaniaregent.com

Tell him what trouble you are experiencing be sure to include the browser you are using

Edited by LHT28

Hi dinosaurdem -

As stated above, if you let me know what exactly it is that you are experiencing, I'll be happy to help.

I find when I go into the web site that the first pag that comes up says NULL I then have to cancel this and the web site comes up OK then

As stated above, if you let me know what exactly it is that you are experiencing, I'll be happy to help.

Hi Mike,

I'm having a problem cancelling a booked tour. I receive 4 free tours with the O life. I booked a (free) tour, then wanted to cancel it. There is no option to cancel thru the website. So, I contacted them using email. I was told they cancelled the tour for me, but the tour is still showing it's active. If I try to book anything else to replace this (free) tour, they want me to pay. Could you please help me remove this tour from my account?

Also, why can't tours be cancelled from the website? Why must we have someone else handle this task?

Thank you,

Brenda

Hi Mike,

I'm having a problem cancelling a booked tour. I receive 4 free tours with the O life. I booked a (free) tour, then wanted to cancel it. There is no option to cancel thru the website. So, I contacted them using email. I was told they cancelled the tour for me, but the tour is still showing it's active. If I try to book anything else to replace this (free) tour, they want me to pay. Could you please help me remove this tour from my account?

Also, why can't tours be cancelled from the website? Why must we have someone else handle this task?

Thank you,

Brenda

Hi Brenda - unfortunately cancelling tours is not available via our website. If you would like to send me an email with your reservation number and tour you wish to cancel, I'll look into why it is still appearing.

Hi Brenda - unfortunately cancelling tours is not available via our website. If you would like to send me an email with your reservation number and tour you wish to cancel, I'll look into why it is still appearing.

Hello Mike,

I send you an email with the necessary information. I hope your email address is still: mmoore@oceaniaregent.com

Thanks for taking care of this,

~Brenda

For Mike Moore:

For six weeks I have been attempting to update my profile online to reflect a change in our mailing/physical address and landline no. Despite the fact that our mailing address is in the usps.com database (it's a new section of a gated subdivision), despite the fact we receive mail at the address, and despite the fact we receive FEDEX and UPS deliveries regularly, the O website continues to demand that I provide a "valid" address. Emails to Guest Relations, Oceania Club, and Website IT addressees either allege there's no problem or go unanswered, the latter being the case when I sent you an email directly several days ago. I remain concerned that, while we are able to update our guest questionnaires without difficulty, there is the potential for glitches or miscommunications to occur regarding our current and future booked cruises on Oceania. I would appreciate your looking into this problem and advising how best to correct it so that our profile is up to date. Many thx.

William A. Moffitt

Oceania Club No. 100142445001

wmmoff at gmail dot com