Cabana rental at Margaritaville

karabear15

Does anyone have a picture of these, specifically what is going on on the inside of them?

There were only 2 left for our upcoming cruise, so snagged a reservation for the 4 of us. 3 of us usually will be good in the pool/sun all day, but 1 of our 4 is very fair skinned and needs to have shade time, plus she likes to have quiet time to read and just relax. Will this be a good way for us to all enjoy the day at the pool/bar??

Yes. While I don't have a photo, you can find them online easily, they are nice cabana. More like little houses. There will be plenty of shade and there's a nice porch that covered as well. Do an image search for Margaritaville Grand Turk Cabanas and you'll get a good look at them. They are cute! They encircle the pool area, so it's a great place to set up camp for the day if you have people that want shade, and others that want fun in the pool or at the beach.

• 3 weeks later...
How do they assign the cabanas at Grand Turk?

Is it similar to Half Moon Cay where you go to the Excursion Desk to pick one out?

Or is it another method?

Thanks!

I haven't actually been yet, but we have one reserved. My understanding is you show up at Margaritaville and then pick which one you want based on which ones are left! So first off the boat get first choice, etc. I don't think they are particularly far apart, but we wanted one closest to the beach

I haven't actually been yet, but we have one reserved. My understanding is you show up at Margaritaville and then pick which one you want based on which ones are left! So first off the boat get first choice, etc. I don't think they are particularly far apart, but we wanted one closest to the beach

Thanks!

How do they assign the cabanas at Grand Turk?

Is it similar to Half Moon Cay where you go to the Excursion Desk to pick one out?

Or is it another method?

Thanks!

We've rented one at each of our 6 or so visits to GT. If there is more than one ship in port that will limit what you can choose from. In my experience, when HAL was there with us, HAL got cabanas closest to restrooms and Carnival got cabanas closest to beach/pool. We just had one again at the end of September. You just go to the hostess station inside Margaritaville Bar and the hostess will take your S&S card and walk you to your cabana and give you keys for the day. When you return the key you get your S&S back.

Does anyone have a picture of these, specifically what is going on on the inside of them?

There were only 2 left for our upcoming cruise, so snagged a reservation for the 4 of us. 3 of us usually will be good in the pool/sun all day, but 1 of our 4 is very fair skinned and needs to have shade time, plus she likes to have quiet time to read and just relax. Will this be a good way for us to all enjoy the day at the pool/bar??

I have posted pics on a previous thread showing inside and outside of cabanas. We've rented one several times before. They will be perfect for what you're looking for. They have a sectional sofa inside and are air conditioned. There are two loungers on the deck and they've also recently added lounge beds right infront of the cabanas. In addition, they lock so if you want to go to the beach or in the pool for a while you can lock your stuff up. Here is my most recent pic taken the last week of Sept. 2015.

2041981816_grandturkcabana.jpg.866e2678117634076d152cdb04d870b1.jpg