Sandals or Breezes in Nassau?

Gigi2KJ

Hi all!!! Looking for advice between Sandals ($110) or Breezes ($65). We are a group of 3 couples in our late 30's looking to have a fun vacation without the kids!!! Pros, cons, recommendations??? Thanks!

Been to both, enjoyed both but they are very different. Sandals is nicer - two big swim-up bar pools, private island, more food options, beautiful grounds. It has a more "couple-y" atmosphere. Breezes is more colorful, seemed to have more games and activities going on, younger guests. Good deal for $65.

You can take the #10 bus to either place but Sandals is a bit farther away.

When will you be going? If it's in the winter, the pools will be cold so that takes the fun out of the swim-up bars. :)

I have wanted to visit Sandals in Nassau for years! Love the idea of snorkeling on the private island. Please come back to CC and report to all of us your impression of whichever one you choose!

I plan on doing Sandals 2 weeks from today. I decided on Sandals over Breezes because reviews of Breezes often say it is a bit run down. I wanted something nicer. I will report back. I am definitely looking forward to seeing the private island.

I just want to point out a couple of things about Sandals' private island. The ferry only goes over and back once an hour so watch your time. Also, be sure to pick up towels before you head over because they don't keep towels on the island. The best snorkeling is on the back side of the island, along the rocks to the left. We saw quite a few fish out there.

Can you tell me how you are still getting Sandals for $110? I'm hearing over $200pp... Thanks!

We called last week and they told us $110. The day pass ends at 4 or 5PM (I don't remember). There is an all day one that ends at 3AM or something. That may be the $200 one.

• 2 weeks later...