Question on NCL Excursions: Glass Bottom Boat/Snorkel and Snorkel Beach/Horseshoe

CleoSushi

hi all,

looking forward to our cruise whoo hoo almost 2months away!!!

Can anyone please be so kind as to give me info on the following two NCL excursions:

-Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkel

-is this safe for a 7year old boy

-is the beach it docks in nice/im not a swimmer can i get to them from the boat

-what is the name of the tour company that manages this tour?

-BEACH for a 7yr old: Snorkel or Horseshoe

We want something convenient and where we can purchase chairs/umbrellas and food? Nice clear water? Snorkeling option?

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!

-BEACH for a 7yr old: Snorkel or Horseshoe

We want something convenient and where we can purchase chairs/umbrellas and food? Nice clear water? Snorkeling option?

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!

Snorkel Beach stinks no matter what anyone says. Even our minibus shuttle driver on the way back from Horseshoe warned about not going in the water there because of broken glass.

Horseshoe is a good beach for a 7 year old. For snorkeling with a 7 year old I recommend Tobacco Bay in St. George's. Shallow water, chair rentals, food.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snorkel beach stinks no matter what anyone says. Even our minibus shuttle driver on the way back from horseshoe warned about not going in the water there because of broken glass.

Horseshoe is a good beach for a 7 year old. For snorkeling with a 7 year old i recommend tobacco bay in st. George's. Shallow water, chair rentals, food.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk

thank you!!!!!!

Snorkel Beach stinks no matter what anyone says. Even our minibus shuttle driver on the way back from Horseshoe warned about not going in the water there because of broken glass.

Horseshoe is a good beach for a 7 year old. For snorkeling with a 7 year old I recommend Tobacco Bay in St. George's. Shallow water, chair rentals, food.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The "baby" beach to the right at Horseshoe Bay could be ok for a 7 year old to snorkel.

The "baby" beach to the right at Horseshoe Bay could be ok for a 7 year old to snorkel.

That reminds me. Here is a photo I took at what many call the baby beach at Horseshoe about a week and a half ago. I don't know what the snorkeling is like in the baby beach area, never snorkeled in there.

7805ea1574fc6770794c884969bb5587.jpg

Edited by Charles4515

That reminds me. Here is a photo I took at what many call the baby beach at Horseshoe about a week and a half ago. I don't know what the snorkeling is like in the baby beach area, never snorkeled in there.

7805ea1574fc6770794c884969bb5587.jpg

This is awesome, thanks, such a great pic. Just took a pic of this and sent it to my hubbty lol