Reservations??

Lizard755

Opinions please - How important is it to make reservations prior to cruise? I am usually a "go with the flow" kinda person but do not want to be stuck with no plans either. Would like to go Jet-Skiing and possibly an island tour. Should I make reservations now for a July 31st cruise or can I wait until in Bermuda? :confused:

Opinions please - How important is it to make reservations prior to cruise? I am usually a "go with the flow" kinda person but do not want to be stuck with no plans either. Would like to go Jet-Skiing and possibly an island tour. Should I make reservations now for a July 31st cruise or can I wait until in Bermuda? :confused:

You can wing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bermuda is a pretty much DIY port. There are several excursions you can book right at the Dockyard. With the great public transportation, you can pretty much get where ever you want to go. Have never done excursion in Bermuda on any of the 8 times we have been there.

For an island tour with a popular guide it's a good idea to reserve in advance. You'll find some recommendations by reading this board. The best drivers/tour guides often get booked up early.

Edited by njhorseman