Anyone else doing Plexus Slim?

cruisinsly

Nope I am doing weight watchers at home.. I have all the info and the calculator first week Ive lost 4lbs and DW is down 5lb.. I got 40lbs more to go til May :)

Drinks and shakes don't make you lose weight you need to eat health and excersie.. Ive done it before just hard to keep it off sometimes :(

Hey Trev! Great job! Keep it up. I am so happy that what you are doing is working for you. I have tried WW, and all the others. I have decided to focus on making me healthy. Plexus is nothing more than vitamins in a drink form. A benefit I get is more energy and it does help curb my desire to eat sweets. Plus, I have lost a little weight in the process. I eat very healthy and work very hard with exercise. Over the past two years, I have lost 60 lbs on my own without any supplements - and have kept it off. I researched and saw that people were able to come off their diabetes meds, high blood pressure meds, and high cholesterol meds by drinking this drink. Since I am diabetic - I decided to try it. Like I mentioned before, my doctor has already removed me off most of my diabetes meds. Since it is working for me, I think I will keep drinking it. I was just wondering if anyone else was drinking it too.

when I was in prime shape at 195lbs and being 6ft2.. I was still on blood pressure pills. Sorta runs in my family my mom and dad and both my moms parents not sure about my other grandparents so I am sorta doomed for that. Maybe ill look into trying something else.. Its good if something is working keep it up. Ill have to read up about the shake thing maybe ill give it a try

I know exactly where you are coming from. I have high blood pressure on both sides of my family and my dad is also diabetic. I always thought I was doomed too. My hubby has high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. He is now off his diabetes meds, and the doctor has lowered is high blood pressure meds. If you want more info, let me know and I will send you the site. stacytuck0419@yahoo.com

It is a health drink and vitamins. I have never felt better. I have diabetes and my numbers have gone down so much that my doctor has reduced the amount of medicine I take for it.

The problem with these types of diets is that you aren't learning good eating habits or portion control. What will you do to maintain your weight when you finish the regimen? Do you know what a healthy portion if any given food is? Do you know what a healthy balance of carbs, fats, and proteins are? Do you know how to choose various foods that fit those macros? Do you know how to keep your glucose levels stable with various food choices? Without this knowledge, statistics say you'll regain the lost weight within two years, and very likely end up even heavier.

I totally understand where you are coming from ducklite. I do know portion control. I do measure and weigh everything. I have been for 2 years. Like I mentioned - I have LOST 60 on my own and have maintained in the past 2 years. It is all about education and doing whatever is best for you. This seems to be working for me. There are many cases where people are having the same results as I am. Thanks for your input and concern.

I have been doing Plexus Slim for a little over a year. I haven't lost a tremendous amount of weight but I went off of it for a while and wasn't getting much exercise. I did go from a size 18 to a 12/14. I feel so much better than I did. I've started it again and have lost a little so far, mostly inches. I have hypothyroidism and high blood pressure. With hypothroidism I have a hard time losing weight. The Plexus has helped and I don't have a lot of cravings when I'm taking it. My blood pressure has gone down, more in normal range with my medication. The pill gives me energy which I don't always have when I'm not taking it and the drink helps keep me from snacking on chips, sweets and all those things I don't need to be eating. I'll continue it as long as I continue to feel better.

Bahama - I am so glad you replied!! You are someone who can relate! I was starting to think I was going to be crucified for posting it on here. lol I don't have any bad things to say about the product. I am so thrilled with it. As long as I am feeling awesome, I will not stop taking it either. My biggest thing was sweets. I craved them badly. Everything else was good with portion controls and eating healthy. But I just couldn't stop those darn sweet cravings. Since being on Plexus, those cravings have stopped. I also have more energy. I haven't lost as much as I see other people losing, but I am ok with the track I am on. My husband is also ADD, and he told me that he has had more clarity since taking it. Keep up the great work!!

Cruisinsly- I've had a lot of people that have been negative about this too. I just figure that if I feel good and am losing weight slowly then I will continue. My parents and sister also do it and my dad is diabetic and has high blood pressure, taking 2 meds a day. He had his Dr. look at it and the Dr. told him there wasn't anything harmful in it and to continue if he would like. His blood sugar and blood pressure have improved. I too am not losing a lot like others but I figure as long as I'm not a size 18, on a 5'1" body, then I'm happy.

Bahama - I try not to put too much stock in what others say because they have not tried it and they have no idea what a great product it is. My grandmother is on it and all of her tremors have disappeared. My cousin (who introduced me to it) has lost over 100 lbs, and has been on it for 2 yrs. Her husband has completely come off his high blood pressure and diabetes meds and has lost over 100 lbs too. I cant say enough good things about Plexus. lol I took it to my doctor and he thought it was worth a try. There is nothing bad in it. He totally gave me a stamp of approval to go forward with it. I am losing inches, and for that I am happy. If it takes me 2 years to get down to a normal range - then it was all worth it.

Bahama - I try not to put too much stock in what others say because they have not tried it and they have no idea what a great product it is. My grandmother is on it and all of her tremors have disappeared. My cousin (who introduced me to it) has lost over 100 lbs, and has been on it for 2 yrs. Her husband has completely come off his high blood pressure and diabetes meds and has lost over 100 lbs too. I cant say enough good things about Plexus. lol I took it to my doctor and he thought it was worth a try. There is nothing bad in it. He totally gave me a stamp of approval to go forward with it. I am losing inches, and for that I am happy. If it takes me 2 years to get down to a normal range - then it was all worth it.

FYI--All of those medical problems were highly likely caused by obesity, and would have ended regardless of how the weight was lost. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, but there is also nothing miraculous about it, and that weight would have been lost just the same with a healthy calorie deficit and exercise.

hehehe I love knowledgeable input. Once again, I have been exercising on a regular basis and measuring/weighing food portions. I lost 60 lbs on my own, but still was on meds. This works, so don't try to rain on my parade! You have already stated that you don't believe in these types of diets, even though it is not really a diet - it is a health drink. Please go and spread your information on another post where you BELIEVE in the products. Your post will no longer be read!

hehehe I love knowledgeable input. Once again, I have been exercising on a regular basis and measuring/weighing food portions. I lost 60 lbs on my own, but still was on meds. This works, so don't try to rain on my parade! You have already stated that you don't believe in these types of diets, even though it is not really a diet - it is a health drink. Please go and spread your information on another post where you BELIEVE in the products. Your post will no longer be read!

You lost 60 pounds, but unless you were no longer overweight, it doesn't mean that you didn't still have weight related issues.

Like I said, if it works for you, great, but it is nothing that can't be done with proper nutrition and exercise and without the supplements, drugs, shakes, surgery, meals, whatever.

Just so that everyone here is aware - I did not ASK for input on how LOSE weight. I am already doing that without anyone's advice. Advice is not needed at this time. When and IF I decide I want help/advice with MY weight loss, I will go to my DOCTOR (who has approved what I am doing) and ask. Concerned trolling will not be tolerated or responded to. This post was about others who are also on Plexus and would like to SUPPORT each other.

Archived