Free WiFi in Bahamas?

Rgtouro

For those who've been to Bahamas (Half Moon Cay, Nassau,and Grand Turk) can you tell me where I can get free wifi when I get off the ship? :confused: I'm guessing that in the Atlantic hotel they might have an area to get it?

Need to know in case I can't buy a calling card!

Thanks!

For those who've been to Bahamas (Half Moon Cay, Nassau,and Grand Turk) can you tell me where I can get free wifi when I get off the ship? :confused: I'm guessing that in the Atlantic hotel they might have an area to get it?

Need to know in case I can't buy a calling card!

Thanks!

Being a private Island Half Moon cay doesn't have any WiFi ashore. It is a beach day for cruise ships sailing in the Caribbean.

if you're actually in nassau (you mentioned 3 places), the cruise ship pier shops have it and so does mcdonalds (not too far of a walk).

in grand turk, try jack's shack. off the ship and on the beach to the left, 100 yards up (out of the "cruise" area). nice bar, small restaurant and free beach chairs.

• 7 months later...
if you're actually in nassau (you mentioned 3 places), the cruise ship pier shops have it and so does mcdonalds (not too far of a walk).

in grand turk, try jack's shack. off the ship and on the beach to the left, 100 yards up (out of the "cruise" area). nice bar, small restaurant and free beach chairs.

I do not mind paying for good wifi - do you know of any good wifi shops in Half Moon Cay? Thanks so much.

I do not mind paying for good wifi - do you know of any good wifi shops in Half Moon Cay? Thanks so much.

if Half Moon Cay has WiFi it is supplied by the cruise line. Half Moon Cay is Holland America's private island. Carnival also sometimes uses it as well.

Wow thanks for the super quick response. So can you access the islands wifi on board the ship while you are in port or do you have to go into port and if so where in the port is it available. Thanks.

I don't remember having WiFi ashore at Half Moon cay .

• 1 month later...