Nudity-odd man out

brucejs7

Well I have read a lot of posts of people trying to avoid the nudity but I'm one that is interested in going and enjoying being as I was made. Anyone have any tips or experiences. I don't want to go to a horrible place just because I can be free.

Also good taxis, guides, etc to get around.

Well I have read a lot of posts of people trying to avoid the nudity but I'm one that is interested in going and enjoying being as I was made. Anyone have any tips or experiences. I don't want to go to a horrible place just because I can be free.

Also good taxis, guides, etc to get around.

Go to Orient Beach, ask the taxi to take you to Club Orient (or Pedro's, then take a right, while you are looking at the water).

The taxis are pretty good. We just came back on 12/6 from the Ruby Princess. Go through the dock following the signs to the taxis, there will be a guy there telling you which taxis are going where. We paid $8 each (each way), as there were 5 people in our van/taxi. It took maybe 15-20 minutes to get there from the dock, but leave plenty of time to get back as the dock did get crowded when we were returning. Our driver offered to pick us up at 3:00, which he did, but there were plenty of other taxis waiting to take us back to the ship if he wasn't there for us.

Orient beach was fairly banged up from the hurricane, but they are back in business with no huge issues. There is a ton of seaweed that continues to wash up. The guy at the Bikini Bar (where we rented chairs - $10 each), said that they clean the seaweed each day. I have no idea what they charge at Club Orient for the use of a lounger.

Club Orient is all nude, but there are people that will stroll the rest of the beach in the buff. I think there was only one couple I saw unclothed (I saw them going, so I don't know if there was a very slim string on their lower half). There were a number of topless women I saw, maybe 5 or 6.

Anything else I can answer, please let me know.

Good luck

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info. I have paid for a Bernard's tour which will take us to orient for a while. My wife seems to be a little more receptive so we will see. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. I have paid for a Bernard's tour which will take us to orient for a while. My wife seems to be a little more receptive so we will see. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Orient Beach is rather large. Don't expect to see much in the way of nude where Bernard's will take you at Orient Beach. ;)

For the birthday suit nude thing you would need to go to Club Orient or nearby.

Club Orient is very open to all. They didn't seem to care if we wore our bathing suits as long as we didn't care if many of them did not. :D

LuLu

Orient Beach is rather large. Don't expect to see much in the way of nude where Bernard's will take you at Orient Beach. ;)

For the birthday suit nude thing you would need to go to Club Orient or nearby.

Club Orient is very open to all. They didn't seem to care if we wore our bathing suits as long as we didn't care if many of them did not. :D

LuLu

Have to agree with above poster..Bernard offers great tour but will drop you off a bit of distance from Nude area of Orient Beach, which is well signed,Probably about a 10-15 min walk,along the beach

Have to agree with above poster..Bernard offers great tour but will drop you off a bit of distance from Nude area of Orient Beach, which is well signed,Probably about a 10-15 min walk,along the beach

We did a private tour with Bernards and our driver/guide actually parked fairly close to the middle of Orient Beach...we could easily walk either way.