Dolphin Dive Adventure

Beagleluv6107

• 1 month later...
Yes we did this and we had a wonderful time. Here's a picture I took along the way. St. Lucia is very beautiful.

Thanks for info and picture. Did you all get the lunch that they offered for $15 or did you get something from the restaurant?

Sorry for the delay. We didn't get the lunch that was offered. I did bring snacks that we never ended up eating. Papa offers some beers and rum punch on the way back. We did by a few beers at both stops. Both stops have beautiful bar/restaurants.

Sorry for the delay. We didn't get the lunch that was offered. I did bring snacks that we never ended up eating. Papa offers some beers and rum punch on the way back. We did by a few beers at both stops. Both stops have beautiful bar/restaurants.

That sounds great. Are beers reasonably priced and should we take cash?

We had to pay Papa after the tour so you will need money for that. Both places the beers are pretty high. $7 at the snorkel spot and I think they were $6 at the other place.

Yea that is pretty steep for beers. Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes we did this and we had a wonderful time. Here's a picture I took along the way. St. Lucia is very beautiful.

We are considering this excursion for next February and I am glad to see this thread. The description of this tour says 10:30 - 3:30. Our ship leaves at 5 so getting back at 3:30 should make things comfortable. Were you back on by 3:30?

We are considering this excursion for next February and I am glad to see this thread. The description of this tour says 10:30 - 3:30. Our ship leaves at 5 so getting back at 3:30 should make things comfortable. Were you back on by 3:30?

Absolutely no problem getting back to the ship. They get you back with over an hour to spare. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Great, i have to Jan or so before I have to commit, so that would be great.

Just got back from St. Lucia and our tour with DophinDiveAdvenures!. Loved it!! Beautiful! Wonderful hosts! Made sure we were all happy. Would not hesitate to book it again.

Will write a full trip report soon with pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back from St. Lucia and our tour with DophinDiveAdvenures!. Loved it!! Beautiful! Wonderful hosts! Made sure we were all happy. Would not hesitate to book it again.

Will write a full trip report soon with pictures.

I plan to book with them for our Sept cruise, so I look forward to your review and pics!

• 2 weeks later...

We did this tour last Thursday with a group of 11. Amazing! I would highly recommend Irwin and his crew. They were great tour guides, providing history and details of the island. We had an hour for shopping when we got back, no worries. All aboard is at 4:30pm if you are on the Valor.

• 6 months later...

We had a great day with Dolphin Dive Adventures and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. We prebooked through the website but you can find them in the cruise ship terminal. We left after 10:30 and were back by 3:30. They were very aware of the time and have the schedule perfected. The boats are clean and functioning but not overly impressive. The guys were greats hosts and we were happy with the tour. The cost was $52 and a local lunch could be ordered for $15. We split a lunch and gave the guys another $5 to pick up a couple of Pitons beers for us to have with the meal. Drinks were free flowing and included after the snorkel stop at Anse Chastanet. They took pictures of us at the Pitons - beautiful, described the coastline as we saw it, and stopped at Marigot Bay (Dolittles Place). They had two boats out the day we were there. This is the second (smaller) boat, ours was a little bit larger.

1048843902_cruisefeb2014255.jpg.dcbaccae3620d454bc101c3638d0d40d.jpg

Edited by sadie8
More Information

• 1 year later...

Hello!

We are 4 adults cruising to St. Lucia on the Liberty in June and we are considering doing this tour. Would you recommend it? We have been to St. Lucia before and did a land tour so we've seen most of the island already but would like to enjoy the views from the water and do some light but nice snorkeling. What were the drinks on the boat? Cocktails? Beer? Is it unlimited? Do you have pics of the places they took you to?

Any feedback you have would be great! Thanks. :)

We booked Papa Irwin for our cruise in late June...I promise to write a review!

I would totally recommend this tour! We had a fabulous day and the views from the water were outstanding.

It's been a few years but as I recall it was unlimited beer and rum punch. If you wanted to purchase lunch, that was an additional charge, but well worth it. DH and I split it and it was plenty.

Let me see if I can post some pics.