Port of Miami to Port Everglades

new.b.cruiser

Hi all,

I have a back to back booked on 2 different ships, I'll be getting off at POM and need to get to port everglades. Has anyone done this before? What is my best option taxi or maybe a shuttle and what do you think it'll cost?

Thanks for the help I'm not from the area

Super easy. Take an Uber ($40) a Taxi ($80). You could take a shuttle to the FLL airport and then shuttle to the Port from there as well. It will take you about 45 min- an hour, depending on traffic. Are you sailing on the same line? Maybe they have a shuttle that would go between ports. I'm not sure of that, but it doesn't hurt to ask. We've found the flexibility of Uber or a taxi is the way to go.

Uber or Lyft for sure. The rates in South Florida are very reasonable and it's a quick drive between the two ports. Avoid taxi's down here like the plague.

How many in your party? Shuttle from POM to FLL will be $15 per person, and then a taxi to PE will be $15 for the cab. UberX is cheaper and easier but you can only squeeze 2-3 passengers and bags. UberXL will be an SUV or minivan if you have a larger party - but will cost almost double. A mini-van/SUV cab for about $75-80 is a good option for families or groups of 4-5.