St. Croix "native" bakery

beshears

Is there a "native" bakery close by where the ship docks?

Sweet Bites on King Street is pretty damn good for sweet stuff. If you're looking for titi bread and the like you'll want to grab a taxi to Centerline Bakery, should take about 15 minutes.

Drake2014, thank you for the input on Sweet Bites in St. Croix, and the map to see. That really helps out.:)

I don't know if you know, but I understand there is a Sandcastle beach to visit, or see. Can we walk to that from the dock, or take a Taxi, and is there a charge for this beach?

Anything else you might tell me that is a MUST SEE/DO at St. Croix?

I am making notes ahead of time, so I don't have to read up or find out, once I get there. :)

Drake2014, thank you for the input on Sweet Bites in St. Croix, and the map to see. That really helps out.:)

I don't know if you know, but I understand there is a Sandcastle beach to visit, or see. Can we walk to that from the dock, or take a Taxi, and is there a charge for this beach?

Anything else you might tell me that is a MUST SEE/DO at St. Croix?

I am making notes ahead of time, so I don't have to read up or find out, once I get there. :)

Beshears, I am happy to help. I have discussed the beaches many many times on other threads here, if you take a look at other threads I believe you will find all of your answers.

No you can not walk to Sandcastle, it is not that far but it is a narrow road with no sidewalks. A taxi will be quick and cheap, maybe $5.

All beaches are public on St. Croix.

To use the facilities at Sandcastle, i.e. : chairs, umbrellas, pool, patio, and bar, They will charge you $25 a couple.

I suggest you see: Cruzan Rum, beer drinking pigs at the domino club, vendors on the waterfront, and Sandcastle Beach.

Wondered if you have any feedback on the Big Beard snorkle trips to Buck island... is there an easier /cheaper way to do some snorkling if there only for the day?

Big beards is the best. You may find a cheaper option, but I've never found a better one.