High Pockets vs Capt Max vs Simplicity

JackieJ

• 4 weeks later...

We are going with Simplicity Charters in April. They have a great website and FB page-- why not learn more from their sites? Also look at Trip Advisor ratings and reviews. Good luck- it should be a fabulous day...

Edited by Emmysmomma9

• 3 weeks later...
with High Pocket...how do you get from the cruise ship pier to your boat? And how far away is it?

By taxi, Kathleen can make arrangements for you to be picked up at the cruise dock and the return trip. I forget what we paid, but we shared the taxi with the others going on High Pockets that day so it was reasonable. Takes about 20 minutes there and a little longer coming back because of the traffic.

We did high pockets years ago with our children. To this day still talk of it. You can't go wrong. Her lunch was delicious. She shared her recipe and several times a hear we have "high pockets chicken". Unfortunately my cover-up blew overboard and I had to rush to a store to buy something to wear back to the ship.unforgettable.

• 1 year later...
We are going with Simplicity Charters in April. They have a great website and FB page-- why not learn more from their sites? Also look at Trip Advisor ratings and reviews. Good luck- it should be a fabulous day...

Simplicity was great. You'll love Admiral Hinkley, the dog.