21st Birthday Cruise

porchaj

I am planning my 21st birthday cruise and I was wondering which cruise line would be the best to cruise with . It would be family and a few friends and I am planning on cruising after I turn 21. My birthday is at the end of February if that helps any

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It might help if we know a bit more about where you live - your expectations etc.

Assuming this is your first cruise my recommendation will be a Caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa or Galvestone with Celebrity, Carnival or Royal Caribbean.

is it your first cruise?

Maybe look into a line that has an all inclusive drink package.

The abd thing about that is EVERYone in a cabin will need to purchase it.

If some one does not drink they still will need to buy it.

Drinks on a cruise ship are very expensive.

I.M.H.O. any cruise line will work, have no loyalty to any line... They all offer a great vacation. You need to find what works for you and what you needs are.

Check all the web sites and read posts here to find the answers...

My guess is you will get hooked on cruising just like the rest of us!!! ENJOY!!!:cool:

Not all cruiselines will allow a 21 year old to book without someone 25 or over also cruising....check that out!

Umm what cruiseline would that be? Everyone I have ever looked at had an *under* 21 condition, but none if you were over 21 at the time of sailing.

I've cruised once before like 5 years ago and it was carnival . I've heard great reviews on other cruise likes such as RC & NCL and another I cannot remember at the moment . The age thing isn't anything major as I'm cruising with some family also . So I'm sure we can book everyone who is under 21 no problem

From South Florida, look at Royal Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale or out of Cape Canaveral. They have some pretty awesome ships!

Just a note: make sure that you cruise after you turn 21 (as opposed to turning 21 while on the ship). Most cruise lines have this rule: whatever age you are on the actual day that you board, that is the age you are considered for the entire cruise, even if you have a birthday onboard and your real age increases.

Not all cruiselines will allow a 21 year old to book without someone 25 or over also cruising....check that out!

carnival will allow two 21 year olds in the cabin booked alone. But if one is under 21 then the other person will need to be 25.

I think Royal changed their stuff too- once upon a time you could sail at 18 but I do not think that its the case today

Celebrity has the 123 go promotion if you book by the end of July. You can get the classic alcohol package for free if you book ocean view or higher room category. We just sailed on the Summit and thought they were trying to really gear to the younger demographic. It was fun & especially fun being able to sample the different drinks for free :).