zeroone - luggage question

zeroone

I arrive late at night to Seattle for my cruise which doesn't board till later the next day. My hotel is in Bellevue and I'd like to do some looking around at PIke's before I board. Is there somewhere I can store my luggage near the port?

Agree with previous poster, you can normally drop luggage off pretty early, just be sure you drop it in the right place! Pike Place is a great place to have an adventure! For grins, be sure to take in the original StarBucks that is right across the street from the Pike market. :D

Baggage is taken starting around 9:30 or 10 at both piers; both also have a luggage storage service for carryon that you wouldnt care to give to the porters. Please do not use the facility for carrion unless properly wrapped and chilled.

It's a pretty cheap UberX to and from Pier 91 if you're just dropping off luggage and returning to Pike Place Market. It's about a 15 minute walk each way from the Market to Pier 66.

I arrive late at night to Seattle for my cruise which doesn't board till later the next day. My hotel is in Bellevue and I'd like to do some looking around at PIke's before I board. Is there somewhere I can store my luggage near the port?

Both piers have a cruise terminal concierge that offers luggage storage before and after cruises, plus city information. :)

When we get to the pier the morning of our cruise, we will be able to give our main luggage to porters from our cruise ship. Before we actually go to board the ship? Not sure how all this works. But we are now here in Seattle.