Will need shade on a beach day. is Blue Kay ok?

CocaCola19

I have a family member that can only be in the sun for short periods of time. Looking to have a beach day for entire family but that requires access to shade. Does Blue Kay offer loungers in the shade? Do you have any other recommendations. I'm not looking for a AI. Would rather have pay as you go. Advice about available locations?

I think you'll be okay at BK.

But there is a new place further down the malecon.. Pitaya. It has covered sun beds all along it's section of the malecon. Owned by an Italian family. Getting good early reviews. Menu prices look reasonable but you may have to book a package. Not sure if they take walkups. Never been there.

http://www.pitayabeachclub.com/

I think you'll be okay at BK.

But there is a new place further down the malecon.. Pitaya. It has covered sun beds all along it's section of the malecon. Owned by an Italian family. Getting good early reviews. Menu prices look reasonable but you may have to book a package. Not sure if they take walkups. Never been there.

http://www.pitayabeachclub.com/

Do you know how long it would take to get to this location from pier? How far away it is?

Do you know how long it would take to get to this location from pier? How far away it is?

5 minute taxi ride to Blue Kay after you exit the cruse terminal. A few minutes longer by tram given tram wait time at port and you'll need to walk back toward lighthouse to Blue Kay from first tram stop. Pitaya is about a minute or two further down by taxi.

• 2 weeks later...