Eurodamn Neptune Suite

ChristyS

Booked on an Alaska 7 day cruise 3 adults in a cabin right across from the Neptune lounge. I see there is possibly still an corner suite available on deck 6. My first cruise last year I had a corner suite on the westerdam but it was Caribbean. Give m your thoughts-should I stay put or try to switch? Will having that deck space be nice or not likely to be used?

I have stayed in the Neptune suite across from the Neptune lounge, the convenience is great. The balcony is big enough to accommodate 3 people easily. I have not stayed in an aft suite on the Eurodam, so I can not comment on the balcony size. It really depends on what is important to you. The aft view, or the convenience of the Neptune lounge. Either way you can not go wrong. Have a great trip

It depends on what your priorities are....

Check out the cabin on the aft position. Some people really do not like the configuration of the cabin and loss of space. You can find this info on the boards.

But if having an oversized veranda is a priority for you there you go.

Booked on an Alaska 7 day cruise 3 adults in a cabin right across from the Neptune lounge. I see there is possibly still an corner suite available on deck 6. My first cruise last year I had a corner suite on the westerdam but it was Caribbean. Give m your thoughts-should I stay put or try to switch? Will having that deck space be nice or not likely to be used?

Be careful. The aft suite balconies on Eurodam are usually smaller and have less cover than Westy. Google aft pictures for those two ships.

Personally, I would book a deck five aft suite on a vista class if I could. You can always send your partner to fetch the goodies.