How do I find out which pier the Splendor sails out of?

CruizCuz

Assuming you are asking about Port Everglades, there is massive signage at every entrance and intersection in the port directing you to the correct pier for your ship. If you really want to know ahead of time the ship schedule on the port website will have the assignments posted seven days in advance:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

For a fare estimate you may want to share which Hyatt Place you are staying at: on SE 17 St just across from the Convention Center port entrance, or the 'Airport/Cruiseport' property at I-95 & Stirling?

We just recently (last month) stayed at Hyatt Place (convention center) great hotel and location.

A taxi will cost approx $12...just tell the driver which ship you're going to at PE and he'll take you directly to the terminal...this is so easy.

You could also opt for the hotel's shuttle at $7.00pp but I would recommend a taxi a bit cheaper and quicker.

Also even though you didn't ask..the hotel offers a quick easy shuttle from FLL to their hotel (just make sure you use the convention center one and not Dania Beach) that cost will be $2.00 per room not per person....again easy to do.