LFK Food/Drinks

envirolawyer

Does anyone happen to have a menu for the food/drinks available on Little French Key? I am trying to get an idea of prices, what's available should we decide to go a la carte instead of choosing a package that includes the meal. Or, for those who have been, is it advisable just to do the package? Thanks in advance!

From the way I understand it... when I was inquiring about the food (trying to decide if I wanted the package that comes with the food and 2 drinks or if I wanted to do a la carte), you still get the same food for $26 for the plate.

There's not a "menu" to order off of. They bring the food over from their restaurant (Frenchys 44) and everyone gets the same food. So if you don't get the package that includes it and decide later that you do want food, you'll be paying for the entire plate and you will still get what everyone else gets.

IMG_0277-L.jpg

As for the drinks, you can pick whatever you want ( you get 2 of them per person-they give you tickets). You can pick alcoholic drinks or soda.

Is there anything else to eat for say...a picky eater?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Forums mobile app

Not from what I've seen or read from others on here. It's pretty much a fixed menu and no ordering (other than bar drinks). I have only heard that the only thing they allow you to do as far as substitutions is if for instance you didn't want the meat and then you could substitute it for an additional lobster or vice versa. But, even then you had to let them know that before leaving for the island since they only bring over what is needed for the amount of people they have there.

I "guess" if you really wanted something else, you could probably catch the boat and head back over to Frenchy 44's and see what's on the menu over there (of course you would have to pay extra for it). :confused: Not sure, but just guessing it may be an option (if they're even open at those hours for regular service).

You can always email Larissa at LFK (owner) and ask her about it and see what she says. She's pretty good at getting back to you fairly quickly with emails. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Their website states this description:

Great and delicious Fresh island Style Lunch served on the private island, which includes Brochettes of Fillet Mignon, Lobster, Shrimp, marinated chicken breast, fresh homemade yucca chips, fresh homemade salsa, rice and beans and Island salad.

Sounds wonderful to me! We will be there in November!

On tripadvisor for LFK, I found a picture of the menu written on a chalkboard at the bar. It is a bit hard to make out (tried enlarging on ipad), but I think it does give an idea of drink and food pricing a la carte if anyone else is interested - and can read it! lol.

On tripadvisor for LFK, I found a picture of the menu written on a chalkboard at the bar. It is a bit hard to make out (tried enlarging on ipad), but I think it does give an idea of drink and food pricing a la carte if anyone else is interested - and can read it! lol.

I can't seem to locate that picture for some reason and I just started reading more reviews. Everything that I have read seems to indicate that it is a fixed menu and can't be changed. Maybe this menu that someone posted on TA is for Frenchy's 44?

Hi there - it is about the 48th picture in if you're looking at the slide show. Lots of drink prices, but the food options - it appears there are only three (I think?) and it does seem to correspond with what you were saying about the pricing. :)

I can't seem to locate that picture for some reason and I just started reading more reviews. Everything that I have read seems to indicate that it is a fixed menu and can't be changed. Maybe this menu that someone posted on TA is for Frenchy's 44?