boarding time

poona1

hello fellow ncl cruisers..

is the boarding time different from the time they give you to board when you do it online...in my case, the earliest boarding time I got was after 11am but I am wondering if I come early, can I get an earlier boarding pass...I hope this makes sense...thanks in advance

hello fellow ncl cruisers..

is the boarding time different from the time they give you to board when you do it online...in my case, the earliest boarding time I got was after 11am but I am wondering if I come early, can I get an earlier boarding pass...I hope this makes sense...thanks in advance

You can come early, they don't start boarding the ship til about 11:30 a.m. so after check in you will be waiting to board. No waiting if you arrive after 1 p.m.

Those times issued don't really mean much, other than give NCL and the port a bit of an idea of how the crowds will arrive. We like to arrive at the port at about 10:30. Check in has usually just begun or is about to. It is usually very quick. Then you will proceed into the waiting area and will have been issued a group boarding number. Sit, relax, and people watch. As said, boarding usually begins around 11:30. Your group number will be called pretty quick, you'll be on the ship ahead of the crowds and the vacation has begun. Eat, drink, people watch, and rooms usually open around 1:30 or so.