If I want to...

Luke gs Daddy

And how does that compare to a full tour with the ship's excusrion?

Your problem is the group size. If I were you, I'd get off the ship and head straight to the "shared taxis". And then I would work with them directly. They should be able to give you a group shared rate. Not sure they would hold 15 tho. Might need two. Have you seen the taxi rate schedule to those two spots?

Check out these charts. https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-F8aadrdsZCs/Tu52gmHjUmI/AAAAAAAAC9w/0BLUyAb6D9k/s800/IMG_2358.JPG

You want to cover pretty much territory in just making it to those two spots. Not sure you understand how far you want to go. It's not a short disance and the rates are one way on the charts. Make sure if you go to Maho to see the planes, that your driver has the plane schedule and you are there for a BIG international jet landing. Not just some local plane.

Bernard's tours are very good. Looking at taxi costs, you might consider getting more for your buck and doing a tour.

Good luck.

Use the local buses they are $2. Used them 3 weeks ago to go to Maho Beach and back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

with 11 of them and all they would like to do, I don't think the bus would be the best solution, especially when there is probably an age difference with that many. I think the idea of either booking ahead or trying to pick a tour company/taxi off the ship would be the best way to go.

with 11 of them and all they would like to do, I don't think the bus would be the best solution, especially when there is probably an age difference with that many. I think the idea of either booking ahead or trying to pick a tour company/taxi off the ship would be the best way to go.

The taxi will probably be the way for us. So my question what would the cost be for this trip?

I see the rates posted but that does not really give me what I am wanting.

Thanks.