Best Waterslides/Water Parks

4Tacos

Which cruise ships have the best waterslides/water parks? My kids (6 & 9) love waterslides and water parks and this will be a deciding factor on choosing the next cruise. Thanks for the help.

Royal Caribbean larger ships have great water parks. They don't have slides, but they have a lot of fun stuff (Allure had a large water spray park, child depth pool--just a bit less deep than adult pool & a swim with the current pool).

We saw an amazing MSC ship in Venice this year with a water slide which had a clear section that went out over the side of the ship.

But from experience, Royal Jewel and Adventure but have great kids areas (my son is 6 and loved them). Also all the Royal Freedom class ships.

With the age of your kids I would take a look at the Disney Fantasy. The AquaDuck water coaster is pretty cool and something you won't find on other lines. There is also the Mickey slide and two water park areas (AquaLab and Nemo's reef).

We have been on the Epic 3 times with our DD9. Waterslides are a must for her. We tried the Allure, but she really missed the waterslides. We just returned from B2B Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Breeze. We are booked on the Getaway for the fall. Any one of these ships are perfect if your kiddos like waterslides. These would definitely be my top 4 recommendations for great kid-friendly ships.

We took our kids on Carnival Breeze for their first cruise. They were 7 &10 at the time and loved the water slides. We are doing their second cruise this December on the Conquest, which only has one slide :(, so im hoping it's not a disappointment. My review is in my signature if you're interested.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

We took our kids on Carnival Breeze for their first cruise. They were 7 &10 at the time and loved the water slides. We are doing their second cruise this December on the Conquest, which only has one slide :(, so im hoping it's not a disappointment. My review is in my signature if you're interested.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your lengthy, informative review! We are currently booked on the re-imagined Disney Magic for Nov. but due to finances are looking at other options. Def. thinking of checking out the Breeze now!