Oct 30 Mexiico cruise out of los angles ca

needofvacation

Trying to find out about cabo la Paz and Loreto anyone know if we should cancel or will Princess take us some where else? It's 10 days and that's a long time to be at one port or out at sea?????? Called and they say it's too soon. Anyone in Mexico know????

Methinks this ones for you Jim.

Haha

Haha

We actually have had a good time on Princess out of LA. Very large aft suite and good service. As far as the OP's question, It is too early to know about Cabo/Loreto stops. And, Princess would be the ones to ask, not us know nothings here at SeaDream. Hope you made home safely Mr. Hum.

PS, Mr. Ho-Hum.

Saw a nice picture of Blondie posing with Ganttc and Ted on the Pool Deck. You really need to watch with whom she associates. People will talk.

No biggie, Jim. There was lots of posing going on all week. I think the best pose is the one of the guy with his head in the ice bucket.........

You dont keep chickens by any chance ?

What else can explain that noise ?

My Cousin in Switzerland (English of course) raises chickens. Not me. It is only that I have already lost a wager with you. You will have me selling off the family heirlooms in order to pay you after you finish whipping me.

Haha

Mr. Hum, we are sailing on one of these Mexican itineraries for Christmas. If you are not otherwise engaged, Yall should join us for Christmas toasts with Tequila.....Ole!! I bet there will be no soot on your Veranda.

Edited by Jim Avery