M-class, Ocean View, Convertible sofa bed

yvrdave

I'm on the Connie now (cabin 2093). The convertible bed is a love seat when not open. It's positioned below the window. I'll try and take a pic or two but not sure what it will show you. We aren't using it but if used it would significantly limit the remaining space in the cabin.

I'm on the Connie now (cabin 2093). The convertible bed is a love seat when not open. It's positioned below the window. I'll try and take a pic or two but not sure what it will show you. We aren't using it but if used it would significantly limit the remaining space in the cabin.

Hi RickT, thanks for reply. I'm wondering what the dimensions of the bed are and how suitable /comfortable is it for an adult? If you can take a picture of it open, that would be great.

Thanks,

Dave

I don't personally have any pics of Celebrity's Sofa Bed open...

But a quick look at GOOGLE IMAGES - Celebrity Cruises Sofa Bed - will bring up some images (many from here on CC)

I did this and the first 4 results are all Celebrity, and show the variations of accommodations for 3rd & 4th Passengers in a cabin.

You'll see there are more than one type of sofa bed. Sofa Beds with Trundles that pop up from underneath... And the regular ones where the seating backs fold down to make a flat surface (as to which ones are on what ships, maybe someone else can answer... Plus how comfortable they would be for an Adult vs Child / Teen)

Hope this helps (somewhat)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I just slept in a pull out on the Infinity (M class) last week. I don't know the exact dimensions, but it's similar to a twin sized, but may be a little shorter. It's doable as an adult if you're small to average sized. The mattress isn't that comfortable though (but I've done a 7-night and 11-night cruise on it!).

The "bunk" bed that pulls out from the ceiling in rooms that sleep 4 is way more comfortable and I was pretty sure the bed was longer than the pull out.

Edited by iHeartGlaciers
edit