Carnival Splendor vs Dream/Vista

Jthomasou

We have really enjoyed the Dream and the Vista.

How does the Spendor compare to those two ships. The Splendor has an itenarary with our favorite ports. So we are considering her, however Id rather have a great ship then great ports.

The Carnival Splendor is a great ship! We sailed on her last summer (August 13-21, 2016) and we had a great time! The food options were good even though no guys burgers or BI. The interior of the ship is pink, but you'll get use to it after the first day. Feel free to read my review of the Carnival Splendor "Carnival Splendor 8/13/16 - 8/21/16"

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree that the Splendor is a great ship. We were on it last year. It is one of our favorite, even though it is an older ship with a lot of pink. We loved the Dream also but I would be happy on either ship!

I agree that the Splendor is a great ship. We were on it last year. It is one of our favorite, even though it is an older ship with a lot of pink. We loved the Dream also but I would be happy on either ship!

We love Guy's though.. We are going on the Splendor, so we hope their barbecue place is OK.. There are so many options for food but I must admit, I'd eat Guy's Burger's everyday and never complain.. They are so filling, so we usually don't do the evening dinner if we eat past 1..