veendam random questions

momjkm

We have a vista room (B) with balcony; some pictures I have seen have 2 chairs and a lounge chair. Is this standard on the balconies? the lounge chair?

Another question---- yogurt on the lido. Pre-packaged containers?

TIA Jill

Not sure about the balcony furniture, but there is usually yogurt in various forms on the Lido buffet: small containers, plain and various flavors; small glasses of yogurt with berries, maybe some with granola; I have seen Greek yogurt in bowls but have not been on Veendam.... will be in October :) m--

There can be two chairs with foot stools that make it a lounger. The balcony furniture changes on different ships. But the Veendam has larger cabins than the newer ships so it will be the most generous configuration I suspect. (Not very helpful, right? - Hard to remember what each different balcony has had) Some do have full reclining loungers, others only the extra foot stools.

We have also had Neptune Suite balconies which are the grandest of all, so I get things mixed up - those have full recliner loungers and full upright table for four with chairs and still there is space left over. Others have a small low table.

We have found even though we always get a balcony, we actually do not use it that often. Not sure why, but we do like knowing that it is there and have access to the outdoors. We are usually in port or doing other ship activities so the actual time on the private balcony is only irregular - like it when coming into port and early morning having breakfast if the sun and weather is right.