Pirate ship in Puerto Vallarta

Ellaleah

• 2 weeks later...

I did this excursion a few days ago off of a Princess Cruise. I was hesitant because I didn't want to be bombarded with kids. It was a lot of fun, there were some children but not a bother whatsoever. It was well worth the money, and a nice change from the same old stuff. I would go into more detail but it would spoil it for you if you decided to go. Let's just say we laughed a lot and the employee's were very attentive. Have fun with whatever you decide.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the night one years back and LOVED IT

They put on a awesome show plus had a full meal which was not bad at all and it was all the beer n tequila u could drink. Lol the one girl stayed near us pouring shot after shot for us

Going back on a 7 day Mexico cruise this Sunday n want to try the morning one

Heard it fun to and they serve Bfast

Night one ended w fireworks over the water which was cool

Have fun u won't regret it

It is my understanding that Carnival is the only cruise line that has an agreement with the tour operator that requires booking through the ship. Reference: http://www.puertovallartatours.net/marigalante-pirate-ship.htm

We just returned from three weeks in Vallarta and we didn't see the night time sailing of the Pirate ship take place at all.

Enjoy!

It appears to me that you full book this yourself, but we have a 4 & a 5 yr old in our group of 9. It appears that the Pirate Ship does charge them the child rate. Carnival does not charge for them and although we could have saved a very small amount doing on our own, I chose to let them take us. I'm not sure if the standard times work out if you do it on your own. I didn't really investigate and explore the situation. I think we depart Puerto Vallarta at 3.