Coco Cay Cabanas

Zubsin

We are heading to Coco Cay for the first time in May... on line reservations are not taken for the Cabanas ... are they hard to reserve? Should we be first in line when we board the ship to get a reservation? Thanks..Donna

We are heading to Coco Cay for the first time in May... on line reservations are not taken for the Cabanas ... are they hard to reserve? Should we be first in line when we board the ship to get a reservation? Thanks..Donna

Suite guests get first crack at the cabanas. Go to Explorations as soon as you board and get on a wait list. They will give the suite guests a certain amount of time to get a cabana and then release them to the wait list people.

Suite guests get first crack at the cabanas. Go to Explorations as soon as you board and get on a wait list. They will give the suite guests a certain amount of time to get a cabana and then release them to the wait list people.

Bob, we are interested too in getting a cabana on Coco Cay and are not traveling in a suite. Do they ever open it up online for reservations for "the common folk" or do we have to wait to board and make the mad dash to the excursions desk? I'm just curious if I should give up looking every day. Thanks!

Bob, we are interested too in getting a cabana on Coco Cay and are not traveling in a suite. Do they ever open it up online for reservations for "the common folk" or do we have to wait to board and make the mad dash to the excursions desk? I'm just curious if I should give up looking every day. Thanks!

I don't believe Coco Cay cabanas are available to anyone (even suite guests) via the web site. I think the mad dash method is the best.:)

What's the price on the cabanas and what do they include?

Things could have changed since last March, but they were $200 (total, not per person) and were good for up to 6 people. They included an upgraded lunch buffet, two sets of snorkeling gear, two floating mats, one bottle of champagne, four 1L bottles of Evian, and a fruit plate.

Edited by clarea

I've been in line for other things at shore excursions desk while people were booking cabanas This was right after boarding. Seemed like they had plenty available to anyone who asked. They did not sell out on my last Majesty cruise. The pricing info Bob gave is correct. The lunch really is upgraded. They have things like steak and shrimp. I was a guest of someone in the cabana area that trip. The only thing about the cabanas in cococay is that you do not have direct beach/water access from the cabana. You walk to the next area (but it's right next to it) to get in the water.

Bob...Regarding Labadee cabana's...I just upgraded to a JS, and am wondering if it will qualify me for Barefoot beach and upgraded buffet? I already have a cabana rented on Nellies, and would love to move to Barefoot.

Thanks.

No, you need to be in a GS or better (or be a Pinnacle level member of C&A) to have access to Barefoot.

they go quick.....a well spent $200 if you can get one.....we enjoyed ours this past August while visiting CocoCay aboard the Grandeur.

Suite Concierge contacted us a week prior to sailing so we were able to reserve one through him

i understand that 2 other cabanas were secured by those on the "waiting list" who signed up as soon as they boarded the ship.

enjoy CocoCay and the cabana you will hopefully get....:)