Hydrofoil to Capri

vickintx

Boats that can accommodate a group that large are not common, I'd want to have something arranged in advance if this is important to you.

You can reach out to the companies listed on this web site and see what's possible: http://www.capri.net/en/boat-rentals

This page lists group boat tour providers: http://www.capri.net/en/s/tour-of-the-island

So if I take the hydrofoil to Capri I still have to rent a private boat for all of us? What should I ask specifically for the private boats to visit? Pricing estimates so I know they are not price gauging me. Thank you so much. So much info on cruise critic . You guys are wonderful and kind!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The hydrofoil is a ferry going back and forth between Naples and Capri.

If you want to take a boat trip around the island (and maybe visit the Blue Grotto) you have to change to a local boat. With 16 people I´d just do the regular tour for 17 Euro pP as private boat tours for such a big group are hard to find. With 16 people you might almost fill up the regular tour boats. For the Blue Grotto (another 14 Euro) you have to move over to a small row boat (not at a pier but at sea, it can be bumpy).

The round the island tours are available at the port. You can prebook them through the website Eurocruiser has linked to. But I don´t really think this is necessary. I wouldn´t book in advance but have a plan B as back-up because of the weather (like going to Anacapri or Capri town). The sea can be pretty bumpy after nightly winds.

steamboats