Day pass at local hotel in Montego bay

happytovacation

Does anyone know which hotel would be convenient that has day passes in Montego Bay. I don't want to be far from the cruise port. It's 3 of us, 2 female adults and a 11 year old girl.

Any advise or information would be very helpful.

We are going in March, 2017 and on Regal Princess.

Thanks to all of you who respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunscape Splash is only a 5 minute ride from the port and shuttle, food, and all drinks are included as well as the water park. I read reviews and for the price and what you get it seemed to be the best deal. We are going in 2 weeks, so I can report back with specifics then if you want.

• 3 months later...
Sunscape Splash is only a 5 minute ride from the port and shuttle, food, and all drinks are included as well as the water park. I read reviews and for the price and what you get it seemed to be the best deal. We are going in 2 weeks, so I can report back with specifics then if you want.

Did you enjoy this excursion? We are thinking of booking this for June.

We enjoyed our day at Hilton Rose Hall. We booked through Resort For A Day at a much lower price than it would have been through the cruise line. Loved the included transportation, food, and drinks! :cool: I felt like I was spending a day in paradise!

AND...resortforaday provides transportation. No haggling with taxi drivers! We were returned to the ship by 3:45 and had almost an hour to walk around the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did enjoy our time at Sunscape Splash! The food wasn't the greatest at the grill and by the time we realized there was a buffet that we could have eaten at, it was closed, so I can't say how that food was. The burgers at the grill are not real hamburger so they were just gross but my husband liked the jerk chicken and my kids liked the grilled cheese. The nachos were good, but the chili on them was really spicy so I couldn't eat much.

My boys LOVED the water park and spent the majority of the day hanging out there. When we arrived there weren't a ton of loungers left but we did find 5 together farther down from the main slides of the water park and when we decided to pack up and head down to the beach, we were able to find 3 loungers together there. We had too much stuff with us to leave it unattended and couldn't explore while carrying all of our stuff so my one regret is that we didn't see much of the resort. I watched videos and saw pictures from other's day there and they really went all over and it looked really neat.

Both Rose Hall and Sunscape look like something our family and friends (all of us have kids under 11) would enjoy. I noticed on resortforaday that to book Sunscape, they require full payment upfront with no refund other than if your ship misses the port. On Shore Excursioneer's website, they only require a small downpayment\deposit and the remainder is due once you arrive. Thinking if it rains when we arrive (late July) that I'd be out almost $300 if i booked Sunscape through resortforaday but less than $40 if i booked through SE. Can anyone share their experience with using SE for something like this? I've searched this forum and can't find much info. Thanks.