Miami hotel with parking

flarocket

We are driveing to miami and plan on staying the night before the cruise. Would like a hotel that has parking for the length of our cruise. a shuttle to and from would be nice but we can always tate a taxi.

any sugestions please

Thanks

Lots of recs here. Also look at parksleepfly and stay123.

Cheap places can be unsafe or gross. A nice area is the Blue lagoon area. The hotels with parking packages are near the airport. LA Quinta east is a moderate choice.

Downtown and Miami Beach hotels charge guests $25-30+/day :eek: to park, so as mentioned above hotels offering these packages will be near the MIA airport.

In addition to the suggestions above I believe the Embassy Suites MIA offers a cruise parking package.

None of the packages includes a shuttle from port back to your car - figure on a $27-30+ cab ride.

Not sure if you are looking for something within a budget, but we are also driving down for our next cruise (we have friends going on their first cruise & they won't fly :(). So, I'm in research mode as well. Here are a couple I have found....

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hampton-inn-miami-coconut-grove-coral-gables-MIACGHX/index.html

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hampton-inn-and-suites-miami-airport-south-blue-lagoon-MIAHSHX/index.html

We like Hampton Inns because they offer free breakfast, WI-FI & we get our Hilton Honors points.

We chose the Double Tree by Hilton Miami Airport and Convention Center. The charge for leaving your car is $7.00/per day. After a lot of research, that is the cheapest and most secure I could find. We will be staying the middle of March, so rates are high. I scored a deal with Hotels.Com points, but the normal rate was $189 for 1 king. They do not have a shuttle to the port.