On the Quest

Host Dan

Thank you so much!

Please tell Carol Fry I send BIG Texas hugs ~~also Chef Martin ~and others.

If you see/visit with Miss A tell her I'll be aboard the Oct 27th Legend TA.

I'm going to rest, heal and get well from recent health issues ~I can not think of a more perfect place to become stronger ~hope to gain at least 10 pounds! Plus be spoiled ~13 days aboard a Seabourn Yacht will certainly cure "what ails you!"

Hopefully E & J Cass will be aboard. Capt. Pedder will be 'drivin ~HotMan, Mr Lulu

Again, many thanks for your helpful information ~

Martita B.

to hear you'll be back onboard your ship...creating havoc across the Atlantic!!! One question - after a period of rest & quiet do the antics subside or do they tri-fold out of pent up Texas energy????

Have a wonderful voyage - Full moon & smooth seas to you - I know your Seabourn friends will take good care of you!

Rottie

Thank you so much!

Please tell Carol Fry I send BIG Texas hugs ~~also Chef Martin ~and others.

If you see/visit with Miss A tell her I'll be aboard the Oct 27th Legend TA.

I'm going to rest, heal and get well from recent health issues ~I can not think of a more perfect place to become stronger ~hope to gain at least 10 pounds! Plus be spoiled ~13 days aboard a Seabourn Yacht will certainly cure "what ails you!"

Hopefully E & J Cass will be aboard. Capt. Pedder will be 'drivin ~HotMan, Mr Lulu

Again, many thanks for your helpful information ~

Martita B.

Edited by Rotterdam

My special Buddy, Rottie

Dr's orders no fancy dinners, parties, or "affairs" (??) this Transatlantic voyage ~~just rest, relax and watch the world go by ~at sea! I'm Pisces ~

If you missed it, this is my new Seabourn dinner toast:

"I love this Seabourn Yacht and could willingly waste all my time here aboard....Salut!"

Would love for us to make plans to sail together soon ~

Martita B

Wishing you a most wonderful voyage...the sea, fresh air & being back onboard "YOUR" ship will not only be invigorating for you but also as they say - living well is the best revenge!!!!

Hugs dear.

R

My special Buddy, Rottie

Dr's orders no fancy dinners, parties, or "affairs" (??) this Transatlantic voyage ~~just rest, relax and watch the world go by ~at sea! I'm Pisces ~

If you missed it, this is my new Seabourn dinner toast:

"I love this Seabourn Yacht and could willingly waste all my time here aboard....Salut!"

Would love for us to make plans to sail together soon ~

Martita B

Just to let you know we had a fabulous time on the Quest! Service was tops, met a lot of really great people including mjflowers and medroots. Won most days of trivia (of course) ;) The staff and crew are top notch!