Baltic Cruise port shuttles?

pickypicky

Thank you for the responses. It stands to reason that Azamara isn't going to give us DIYers a free ride when they're offering it as a shore-x and I don't blame them. I hadn't even looked at what Azamara was offering since this is such a simple port. Now I realize that Schwerin Castle is closed on Monday (the day we're in Wismar), so Travemunde is the only day to do that.

Bonnie, is there any way possible to confirm the shuttles for all ports on this cruise now that we're less than six weeks:D:D:D out?

Bonnie, is there any way possible to confirm the shuttles for all ports on this cruise now that we're less than six weeks:D:D:D out?

On this same cruise last summer, the only shuttles were in Gdansk and Tallin. In Helsinki, the ship docks in the heart of the city.

Did a Baltics cruise on Connie two years ago and arranged all local excursions with SPB. They have a package deal for most of the baltic ports. We selected the Helsinki, Stockholm, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Rostock package and were not disappointed. Great guides, everything on time, easy transit through immigration in Russia. Would do that again.